Chapter 38

Lin Shen was dumbfounded!

The elite class classroom has long become silent.

Lu Miaomiao sat in the position with a pale face.

Ouyang Yingyi and Lin Wening, who were standing next to her, looked particularly wonderful.

Except for Lu Miaomiao's supporters, some of the elite class students who have nothing to do with them have already gloated at Lu Miaomiao and the others.

Especially after Mo Juecheng released the last ruthless sentence, everyone felt that Lu Miaomiao was done with them.

Including Lin Shen.

He has been dragged by Mo Jue City and quickly walked upstairs to their Class F classroom, the whole person is still in a sluggish state.

Is the world in the novel so myh?

So why did Mo Juecheng bet with Ouyang Yingyi before?

Can't you just kill it in seconds from the beginning?

"Hey!" Mo Juecheng's hand swayed in front of Lin Shen, "I'm back."

Lin Shen was startled and shook his head quickly.

He found that he was already sitting in his seat in Class F.

In the back row of him, Mo Juecheng just threw his schoolbag on the desk.

Seeing Lin Shen recovering, he took out a lunch box from his schoolbag and threw it to him: "Did you eat breakfast?"

"...Hmm." Lin Shen nodded.

Inside the lunch box is a very traditional simple sandwich.

Whole wheat bread, tomatoes, tuna, fried eggs and vegetables are wrapped in thick mayonnaise.

The entrance is fresh and fragrant, and the taste is good.

Lin Shen reacted after eating one: "Did you make this yourself?"

Mo Juecheng looked at him with an idiotic expression, neither denying nor admitting.

Fine!

It seems that Mo Juecheng did it himself.

Lin Shen has now touched a little bit of "Iceberg Devil"'s second school grass routine. Although the other party is proud and loves face, in fact...

how to say?

It was a little different from what he imagined.

"Then..." Lin Shen lowered his voice and asked in a low voice, "I want to ask, what are you going to do to Lu Miaomiao and the others?"

He replenished his brains, the tall, upright men in suits in the morning.

Lu Miaomiao and Ouyang Yingyi must kneel in front of these people.

"What do you want me to do to them?" Mo Juecheng asked rhetorically without answering directly.

"Uh..." Lin Shen was asked!

He hoped that Mo Jue City would do to them.

From the education he has always received, of course it is fair competition, defeating Lu Miaomiao and the others with strength.

But, Lin Shen had to admit.

In the morning, he was blocked on the unmanned street by those locomotive men who were not good at first sight.

When those people spoke in a casual tone, just to interrupt his right hand.

There was a fire burning in his heart.