Chapter 75

Lin Weining's flushed face just turned pale again.
She even had a feeling–

Have you been fooled?

In such a short period of hesitation, Mo Juecheng had already walked to them.

He looked at Lin Weining's eyes, really cold.

As if to cooperate with what Lin Shen said, he didn't look down on her.

He also looked down at Lin Weining, depending on
his height.

"Why didn't you wait for me to go to dinner?" Mo Juecheng gave Lin Weining a cold look, and his gaze quickly turned back to Lin Shen.

He seemed to feel wronged: "I haven't eaten yet, you have to accompany me to the cafeteria."

Lin Shen: "..."

Internal conflict!

Internal conflict!

Lin Shen convinced himself.

At least in the presence of Lin Weining, who likes to
stir things up, you can't make trouble with Mo Juecheng.

"Let's go." Lin Shen said.

He turned and walked to the cafeteria again.
Mo Juecheng naturally followed.

Lin Weining stood there for a while, and suddenly came back to her senses–

Mo Juecheng's tone just now...

No way? !

Is he acting like a baby at Lin Shen?

She has never seen Mo Juecheng like this!

She believes that her classmates must be the same as her, and she has never seen Mo Juecheng like this.

Also, where is Lu Miaomiao?

Lin Weining glanced at the direction Lin Shen and the others had left, then looked back at the teaching building.

Lu Miaomiao hurried out before, looking nervous and excited.

Must have gone to see Mo Juecheng.

Where is she?

Lin Weining was thinking about it when she saw Lu Miaomiao slowly walking out of the teaching building.
don't know if the weather is not so good today.

Looking at it from Lin Weining's perspective, Lu Miaomiao's face was a little pale.

Even pale to a little gloomy.

Her eyes flickered.

"Miaomiao." Lin Weining waved to the other party, and quickly greeted him. "I'm looking for you everywhere, why did you run away after class?"

"Yeah." Lu Miaomiao saw her, his eyelids drooping slightly.

When he raised his eyes to look at Lin Weining, his face looked much better than before.

"What are you looking for me?" she asked lightly.
Lu Miaomiao quickly cheered up.

At least in front of Lin Weining, she is the princess who is always on top.

"Miaomiao." Lin Weining smiled, pretending to be mysterious and asked: "I asked you, did you go to see Young Master Mo just now?"

"Yes." Lu Miaomiao's eyes flickered, as if casually speaking, "He asked me to meet at noon."

"Wow!" Lin Weining looked innocent and curious, "Young Master Mo took the initiative to ask you! It's great."

She lowered her voice and asked in a low voice, "Is it because of the email you sent before?"