Chapter 83

"Hug, sorry..." Mo Juecheng was still talking, and Lin Shen no longer wanted to listen.

With a mess in his head, he resistedly reached out and pushed the opponent away: "I'm going back to the classroom first."

He took a deep breath.

He needs to calm down now.

I can no longer follow this idea and let myself continue thinking.

If this continues, he will get to the tip of the horns again.

As soon as Lin Shen moved, his arm was grasped by Mo Juecheng.

He only felt a slight pain in his back when the
opponent's hand was hard.

He was pushed against the wall in a blink of an eye.
"What are you doing?!" Mo Juecheng's voice increased.

He frowned, his expression unpredictable, his eyes were bright and deep, and he was staring at Lin Shen.

"Huh?" He asked, "Did you hear what I just said?"

"...No." Lin Shen shook his head.

He glanced at Mo Juecheng and quickly turned his head away, not daring to look at each other.

"Stupid!"

Lin Shen's forehead was knocked, and it hurt.

"I just said..." Mo Juecheng glanced at him again.

He seemed to sigh and let go of Lin Shen's hand that was imprisoned: "Forget it, let's see that you are unconscious and lacking energy. I don't know..."

Mo Juecheng raised his lips: "I thought what happened to you last night!"

Lin Shen: "..."

He could hear that the other party was joking, but he could not laugh at all.

"I..." He said in a low voice, turning aside, "Go back to the classroom first."

After Lin Shen finished speaking, he dared not stop for a second, and walked quickly towards the classroom.

He sat weakly in his seat.

Some thoughts, but didn't expect it.

Once it sprouts in the heart, it will grow bigger and bigger.

In just a few minutes, it flourished and occupied almost all his thoughts.

"Brother Shen, Brother Shen." Qian Mingming turned over.

He handed his mobile phone to Lin Shen: "Brother Shen, let you see it."

"Huh?" Lin Shen glanced at the other party's screen lazily.

On the screen of the phone, there is a photo of Mo Juecheng, which almost occupies the entire screen.

Now the weather is getting colder, and they have begun to wear autumn uniforms when they come to school.

The style is similar to that of the spring and autumn seasons. They are all suit shirts, but with an extra coat outside.

The coat is the same color as the school uniform jacket.

The style is simple, tailored to fit and generous.

Mo Juecheng in the photo is tall and handsome.

Wearing such a coat is simply a standard clothing rack.

He stood awe-inspiringly on the steps of the ground floor of the teaching building, not looking like a high school student preparing to go to the classroom to study.