Chapter 29

"What am I?" Mo Jue City inside the door raised an eyebrow.

The handsome boy is already pretty.

Coupled with a tall and straight figure, it is the most suitable clothes rack.

After a while, he has changed into a formal suit.

Although the school uniform shirt is simple, the buttons have been cleverly buttoned to the top one.

The neatly shaved collar was gathered around the neck of Mojue City by a bow tie.

The jacket is black, a formal suit in a dress style.

Compared with the school uniforms of Xingshang Academy, the customized suit style is simple, but the tailoring fits neatly.

The wide shoulders and narrow waist of Mojue City are perfectly displayed.

Not to mention, those two straight long legs wrapped in black suit trousers.

Lin Shen was dumbfounded!

After a while, his gaze slowly moved to Mo Juecheng's face, and he swallowed in disbelief.

"You..." His voice still sounded a little dazed, "What do you want to do?"

Although he admits that such a Mojue City looks really handsome!

After putting on his formal clothes, he looks better than he in school uniform.

Natural clothes rack, plus flawless facial features, Mo Jue city when he doesn't talk or laugh.

Probably it can really be called a male god.

"Don't you like the feeling of being a little mature?" Mo Juecheng raised his jaw slightly.

He walked a few steps towards Lin Shen, and the corners of his lips curled up: "Isn't that good, you want to make your dream more beautiful?"

Lin Shen: "..."

I thank you!

"How is it?" Mo Juecheng walked towards him, "Isn't he handsome? Was it amazing just now?"

"...No!" Lin Shen was dark.

"Lie!" Mo Juecheng was not angry, but instead accused him, "You just looked dumbfounded."

"That's me..." Lin Shen blurted out these three words, and then quickly reacted and closed his mouth.

"How?"

The handsome, formal school grass has stopped in front of him.

The distance between them is very close, as close as Lin Shen can even see the long eyelashes of Mojue City.

There is also his reflection in those dark eyes.

Fortunately, he was scaring himself suspiciously just now, so he just said, how could Mo Juecheng guess his thoughts!

He really is, thinking too much!

"Nothing." Lin Shen shook his head, "So you just want to change this suit to show me?"

"Of course not." Mo Juecheng dragged him into the room and closed the door smoothly.

"Come with me."

He took Lin Shen directly to the kitchen.

There is a large refrigerator in the kitchen. Once Mojue City is opened, you can see that it is filled with all kinds of ingredients.

Lin Shen watched him dig out ribs, beef, and several kinds of vegetables that he couldn't even name.

Finally, there are two eggs.