Chapter 57

Lu Miaomiao and Ouyang Yingyi opened their eyes wide at the same time, looking at the man in disbelief.

The other party is standing in a long body wearing a black trench coat.

Looks very young, wearing a dark gray turtleneck sweater under the trench coat.

He didn't look like that kind of high-cold elite office worker, and he looked elegant and harmless.

——If you ignore his, although charming, but always cold eyes.

"You are..." Lu Miaomiao suddenly reacted and took a breath of surprise.

There was finally a crack in her calm expression, and the surprise in her eyes became thicker.

She had never seen a real man, but in the school archives, she had seen this man many years after graduating, but it was still passed down as a mythical senior by subsequent students.
"Lin...Senior Lin Yuan..." Ouyang Yingyi clearly recognized the man's identity.

His lips moved slightly unnaturally, and his eyes were almost staring.

They all know that Lin Shen in Class F is the younger brother of the legendary excellent senior Lin Yuan.

But it has been many years since Lin Yuan graduated, and after graduation, he almost never returned to school.

Lin Shen before the second came, was really a bit bad.

Gradually, no one connected him with Lin Yuan.

Ouyang Yingyi looked at the cold light in Lin Yuan's eyes.

Although she looked at the other party with a smile, there was no smile at all.

There was a chill on his back.

Ouyang Yingyi opened her mouth, and then opened her mouth again.

For a long time, I couldn't even squeeze a sound.

Lin Yuan was still smiling.

His gentleman asked politely: "Can I sit down?"

Ouyang Yingyi hesitated.

After all, he moved a position inside and let Lin Yuan sit down beside him.

"Classmate Lu Miaomiao." Lin Yuan's goal is not yet Ouyang Yingyi.

He looked at Lu Miaomiao.

This beautiful, unexpectedly calm girl: "Shall we talk?"

"What are you talking about?" Lu Miaomiao slowly calmed down after his initial surprise.

But in front of Lin Yuan, she felt uncomfortable all over her body, especially when she was staring at him.

The man in front of him looked polite, smiling gentleman, and polite.

Even when you say "You have blocked your forum account", you will not feel aggressive.

But she just felt a little scary.

"Classmate Lu Miaomiao." Lin Yuan seemed to have not heard her.

His slender fingers tapped on the desktop: "I am too busy with my brother's work. I did ignore my brother a little while ago. But..."

He looked at Lu Miaomiao's eyes: "Lin Shen's business has always been my business, and it's all the Lin family's business."

He tapped his finger on the table again: "If you threaten Lin Shen again, I won't be so polite..."

Lin Yuan smiled: "It's just as simple as blocking the forum account."

Lu Miaomiao was shocked and looked up at Lin Yuan in disbelief.