Chapter 65

Mo Juecheng said, plus if he can, then do it.

Lin Shen was stunned for a second, then suddenly reacted.

If you follow the language expansion, the meaning of this sentence should be:

If the consequence is that he can't bear it alone, then Mo Jue City can help him share half.

This is... too superb!

Mo Juecheng's eyes were still looking at Lin Shen's eyes.

Bright and deep.

Lin Shen quickly turned to the beginning, not daring to keep looking at him.

The second school grass looks handsome and invincible, and it is an absolute buff to raise people.

He doesn't need to touch it now, he knows his heart is beating super fast!

Pounding!

With Lin Shen's footsteps running upstairs.

It seemed that this was the only way to conceal the beating of his heart that he felt couldn't hide.
Lin Shen ran to the door of Lin Yuan's bedroom in one breath.

He took a deep breath, raised his hand, and pressed it on the doorknob.

Carrying his brother, quietly ran into someone's room to spy, which was really bad.

But if this matter is not figured out, there will always be something stuck in his heart, making him restless.

sorry......

Lin Shen closed his eyes tightly and opened the door with his hands firmly.

There is no one in Lin Yuan's room.

The dark blue quilt was neatly laid out.

The curtains were already opened, and the sun was shining in through the clean glass windows.

Coat the room with soft light.

The book he saw last night is still on the bedside.

The handwritten bookmark is still in the book, and myh makes a corner.

Lin Shen walked over quickly.

He really likes to think about things, and often hesitates.

But once you make up your mind, action is still quite strong.

Lin Shen picked up the book and closed his eyes again.

Then he took a deep breath and opened the book quickly...

Eh?

Lin Shen quickly finished reading all night, and then...

He couldn't help blinking.

To say that this is a book is not accurate enough.

It should be said that this is a "book" printed out by myself, organized and bound into a volume.

The book did mention Mojue City.

The frequency of the three words is not low at all, so he did not make a mistake last night.

but......

But who can tell him? !

Put it on his big brother!

This genius young man called the upstart of technology!

The academic qualifications are so high, and the industry engaged in is so sophisticated!

why? !

Why is his bedside reading so...

So incredible!