Chapter 12

Huang Mao waits for you to hit me, I hit you.

Winking eyebrows, curiosity and gossip were all written on their faces.

Mo Juecheng didn't know what he was thinking of, and took another test paper from his schoolbag.

"Xu Chen." He threw the test paper to one of the younger brothers, "You help me to see, is it much wrong?"

Xu Chen is the most neatly dressed in the middle school uniform.

He wears glasses, his hair is cut short, and he retains a fresh, ordinary black hair.

The whole person looks very gentle and gentle, like a good student.

Xu Chen took the test paper from Mo Juecheng and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

The physics test paper is full of writing, and the traces of the painting are very real.

It can be seen that it was not copied, but the owner of the test paper did it himself.

Huang Mao and they all leaned forward curiously and followed.

Their family conditions are very good, and the family has more or less requirements for study. Except for Mojue City in Class F, the remaining few are in Class A at the worst.

Xu Chen was even among the best in the elite class of senior high school. He was notoriously good in academic performance and was a strong contender for the first grade.

He quickly scanned the answers to the test papers, and some formulas could be seen to be very mechanically used.

But I have to say that when Mo Juecheng is willing to spend his time doing something, it is always not too bad.

And this set of papers is not difficult, it is more like a test of the mastery of the basic knowledge of physics in the entire high school.

"Not bad." Xu Chen quickly returned the test paper to Mo Juecheng, "It should be more than 70 points."

Mo Juecheng collected the test winding and raised his eyebrows, saying nothing.

Huang Mao and others can't help but you look at me, I look at you.

They have more or less heard about Mo Juecheng and the new transfer student Su Tiantian in the class.

I have also heard a lot of Su Tiantian dared to challenge the authority of Young Master Mo and did not put him in the eyes of his brilliant record.

Everyone thought it was Su Tiantian who would deliver breakfast to Mo Juecheng.

But if it was Su Tiantian, the physics test paper would not make sense!

Everyone is even more curious.

Is it not Su Tiantian that Mo Juecheng is after, but Lu Miaomiao, who is in the elite class with Xu Chen and has good grades? !

But didn't Lu Miaomiao like Mo Juecheng for a day or two?

Mo Juecheng has never bothered to care about her!

After such a delay, the start time of morning reading prescribed by Lixingshang High School was less than fifteen minutes.

Students began to come in one after another in the classroom.

The students in Class F have heard a little bit about the small group of Mo Juecheng.

The few students whose positions were occupied by Huang Mao, Xu Chen and others did not dare to say anything, so they sat down in a random place.