Chapter 49

Lin Shen raised his head and looked at Mo Jue City's eyes.

"......it is good."

After a while, he heard his own slightly mute voice in the quiet classroom.

All the students in Class F in the classroom are watching him and Mojue City.

Such a big gossip made almost everyone excited.

In the afternoon, on the Xingshang College Forum, Lin Shen and Mojue City suspected a falling out, and the bet had long been brushed into hot posts.

Lin Shen almost didn't listen to anything in class all day.

The bell rang for the last class in the afternoon. He packed his schoolbags and couldn't help turning his head to look at Mojue City.

The other party just picked up the schoolbag and strode out of the classroom.

Lin Shen: "..."

He couldn't help scratching his hair a little irritably, and slowly stood up with his schoolbag on his back.

"Brother Shen." Qian Mingming walked beside him curiously.

He looked at the back of Mojue City that had just disappeared at the door of the classroom, and then at Lin Shen: "You haven't coaxed Shao Mo yet?"

"Hey..." He slammed Lin Shen with his elbow, "Listen to me, yes. Some people just like to be awkward, especially the kind of Mo Shao, the proud child of heaven, who has always been praised, especially proud Jiao. You'll be better soon."

"No more..." Seeing his friend did not speak, Qian Mingming had a bad idea. "If he is still angry, you can press him on the wall and kiss him! I tell you, every girl...and every boy, Dreamed of being kissed by a male god."

Lin Shen was stunned.

He couldn't help turning his head to look at Qian Mingming: "Strong kiss?! Pressing on the wall?!"

He stretched out his hand and gestured on Qian Mingming's head: "Don't you know, Mo Jue City is half a head taller than me...Can I hold him?"

"Hey!" Qian Mingming smiled mysteriously, "Height is not a problem, as long as we have the heart to dare to smash each other. I tell you, you are like this..."

Qian Mingming stretched out his hand to hold Lin Shen's shoulder as he spoke.

He was slightly taller than Lin Shen, and at this time, for the sake of reality, he bent his knees slightly to make him look shorter.

"This way..." Qian Mingming said as he pushed Lin Shen to the last row of the classroom.

Lin Shen was very slow to pack his schoolbags, and chatted with Qian Mingming for a while.

The students after school are back home, and now only the two of them are left in the classroom.

He was amusedly pushed by Qian Mingming until his back hit the last wall of the classroom.

"That's it!" Qian Mingming held Lin Shen's shoulder with one hand, and "slapped" his other hand next to his head.

Then he bends his knees again and slightly raises his head to look at Lin Shen.

"Look!" Qian Mingming said openly.

He looked up at Lin Shen, smiling hippiely: "Just like this, look at his eyes quietly and affectionately. Hold him down with your love!"

"Don't make trouble!" Lin Shen's back was numb when Qian Mingming saw him.

The non-decent appearance of the other party will only make him amused.