Chapter 33

Lin Shen hasn't seen his elder brother for several days.

During this time, he basically devoted himself to studying.

Except going to school every day, I'm just brushing up questions.

Sometimes at Mojue City's house, sometimes at school.

Lin Yuan seemed to be busy too.

At least Lin Shen knew that he had not been home for three consecutive days this week.

and so......

Family day?

His thoughts were completely hooked away by these three words.

Chu Rong was still talking cheerfully on the phone, but Lin Shen's thoughts flew a little far away.

Lin Yuan...

And the father he hasn't really met.

That's right!

From Lin Shenzhuan to the book, he has not seen the father of the original owner in the book.

He only knew that Lin Shuxing was the president of the Lin Group.

Gaofushuai configuration.

Between their mother Chu Rong, there was also a fairy tale of love that moved the world.

Regardless of the love fairy tale, Lin Shuxing and Lin Shen's father in the real world are very similar.

Both are the current helms of the family business.

They are all powerful and handsome middle-aged men.

Lin Shen felt a little nervous at once.

In fact, he is quite afraid of getting along with such people.

His father in the real world always looks cold and alienated whenever he looks at him.

It will not be as full of appreciation as the big brother.

It would never be possible to look at him when myh came out to face the little girl.

Lin Shen was very afraid of his father.

Every time he just wanted to be self-willed, he wanted to let go of a fuss regardless.

Under his father's strict gaze, he would disappear completely.

He also met many middle-aged men who were similar to his father.

They are similar.

Serious, strong, doesn't like talking, but those eyes seem to be able to see into people's hearts.

Will Father Lin in the novel do the same?

Lin Shen suddenly felt a bit bitter in his mouth.

This period of time passed so relaxed that he almost forgot that there was such a person.

Although he also remembered, when he came home on the first day in this world.

Chu Rong mentioned his father.

He also said that the other party was very upset because he was too busy to come back to celebrate his full score in physics.

But it probably came from the depths of the soul, that fear and awe of the father.

Let him suddenly become nervous.

"Xiao Shen? Xiao Shen?" Chu Rong's gentle voice came through the phone, "Xiao Shen, are you listening?"