Chapter 23

The noise gradually faded away, and Lin Shen quickly let go of Mo Juecheng's hand as if he was being burned.

"I..." He swallowed, "I'm back to the classroom!"

After he finished speaking, he didn't dare to look at Mo Juecheng at a glance, and ran back to the classroom like fled.

Tossing all morning, not to mention morning reading, even the first class is almost half past.

When Lin Shen sneaked in through the back door of the classroom, the Chinese teacher was speaking on the podium with melody.

Qian Mingming, who came back a few minutes earlier than him, saw him sitting down, immediately erected his textbook and whispered to him: "Brother Shen."

Lin Shen sat in his position in shock, his head still dizzy.

He lowered his head subconsciously and looked at his hand.

The touch of Mo Juecheng's wrist still remained on it.

Scorching, dry, but intimate.

He couldn't help thinking of Mo Juecheng's vigorous posture on the basketball court.

When he leaped high, it was as if he was the master of that little piece of heaven and earth!

It's so dazzling that people can't look away!

Then such a city of Mojue was saying to him: "What are you afraid of?"

Accompanied by an unscrupulous smile on his face.

In Shen Zhan's eyes, there is a real, fearless light...

Lin Shen:...

His face is a little hot again!

by!

He couldn't help cursing slightly in his heart.

Obviously he is a Secondary Two boy who doesn't know the severity and does not consider the consequences, but only knows how to be handsome!

For a month, unless the other person is like him, the soul in the shell is changed.

Otherwise, even if students in Class F work hard, it will be difficult for them to surpass those in the elite class in the next monthly exam.

I was almost fooled by him!

Still enthusiastic, I think I can really fight once!

It must be because the other party deliberately took off his shirt and used beauty tricks!

He is not such an irrational middle school young man!

"Brother Shen, Brother Shen..." Qian Mingming was still calling him tirelessly.

Until Lin Shen finally looked at him: "What?"

"Brother Shen..." Qian Mingming grinned at him, "I saw it! Brother Shen..."

He gave Lin Shen a thumbs up: "Unexpectedly, you like Shao Mo so much! And so courageous! Wow..."

"Qian Mingming!" The Chinese teacher interrupted Qian Mingming sharply, "Don't talk!"

At the same time, his sharp gaze swept across Lin Shen's face.

Obviously he wanted to say something, but in the end he sighed slightly and continued to teach.

Lin Shen's face was even more panicked when the teacher looked at him like this.

He has always been a good student, the kind that doesn't cause any trouble to teachers and parents.