Chapter 64

Lin Shen blinked and looked at the book stiffly.

Mo Juecheng...

He unexpectedly saw the name of the second school grass in Lin Yuan's bedroom bedside book.

and then?

He stood there blankly.

He didn't even notice that the home clothes in his arms fell to the ground.

The book is very close to him.

Lin Shen only needs to take a step forward and reach out to open it again.

But it seemed to him like Pandora's box, which made him feel scared.

Plain cover.

Not a thick book...

Ok?

Not thick? !

Lin Shen suddenly felt that something was wrong.

The cursive version of Marie Su that he had read before was an e-book, but it had a lot of words. If it were printed into a book, it would be absolutely thick.
It can't be so thin.

Lin Shen swallowed subconsciously.

Is it Mojue City?

He became uncertain.

Could it be that I saw it too fast just now, so I made a mistake?

Or, take another look?

Lin Shen's apple rolled up and down several times.

Although it's not right to read his brother's book quietly like this, his curiosity about the content of the book still made him brave and reached out to the book again...

"deeply."

"Ah!" Lin Shen exclaimed and almost jumped up.

With a "pop", the book hit the ground again.

"Deep?" Lin Yuan's voice sounded again, "What's wrong?"

"No..." Lin Shen stammered nervously.

He turned his head to look at his elder brother: "It's nothing."

Lin Yuan glanced at him suspiciously, his eyes turned to the house clothes and books that fell on the floor.
He chuckled and walked to Lin Shen calmly.

Lin Yuan leaned over and picked up the home clothes first, patted them and handed them to Lin Shen.

Then came the book.

Lin Yuan put the book back on the bedside table and smiled at Lin Shen: "Is it hard to find?"

He pointed to the door: "I heard your little classmate calling you, he should have finished the bath."

"Oh...oh..." Lin Shen replied blankly.

He couldn't control his gaze at all, and kept drifting towards the book quietly.

No way!

There is a voice in Lin Shen's mind that said to him: You can't just watch it! This will...

What can you do?

He was stunned.

What is he afraid of?

Afraid... Is he so gentle and considerate as his brother?

"what happened?"

"Nothing." Lin Shen shook his head quickly.

He hugged his home clothes and walked quickly to Lin Yuan's bedroom door.

He ran back to his bedroom and closed the door, Lin Shen exhaled.