Chapter 42

Drive Mojue City.

Tao Ran has a motorbike.

The store they often play is the closest to Xu Chen's house.

It is a membership-based leisure place, and the privacy of the guests has always been well protected.

In the five-story building, each floor is a private room.

The sound insulation effect is particularly good.

When Mo Jue City opened the door of the private room that the boss had kept for them for a long time, it was quiet inside.

Xu Chen and the others have arrived.

The crystal lamp on the top of the private room was on, illuminating the whole room very brightly.

Tao Ran sat on the single sofa closest to the private room door, nestled in the large comfortable sofa, holding the game console boredly.

Hearing the movement, he immediately turned to look at Mo Jue City.

"Boss!" Tao Ran jumped up from the sofa and jumped in front of Mo Jue City a few steps, "You finally came."

"what happened?"

Mo Juecheng's gaze swept across Tao Ran's face.

The opponent winked at him desperately, looking at the expression, both excited and wronged.

"Tao Ran." Xu Chen's voice came from behind him, "Don't speak yet."

Mo Juecheng probed Tao Ran's shoulder and looked at the private room.

Su Tiantian was sitting on the largest double sofa.

She was holding the pen in her hand, her eyebrows were almost twisted together, and she was looking sadly at the open book in front of her.

Xu Chen sat beside her.

There is clearly a distance between the two, but Xu Chen's eyes are always on Su Tiantian.

"Boss..." Tao Ran is certainly not afraid of Xu Chen.

He did not make a sound, and said to Mo Juecheng with his mouth: "Come out to play, and tuition!"

Tao Ran complained angrily.

A good entertainment venue, even used to make up lessons.

He is not allowed to turn on sounds and sound effects even when playing a game.

Xu Chen was too much.

Mo Juecheng just smiled slightly.

He was obviously in a very good mood, and he reached out and pressed his hand on Tao Ran's head.

Then walked to another single sofa and sat down.

Tao Ran had no choice but to lie back on the sofa, continue playing the game that can't play sound effects, and wait quietly.

The private room became quiet again.

"It's done!" After about twenty minutes, Su Tiantian's face was flushed red, and she finally slapped the pen on the coffee table with a "pop".

"Let me take a look." Xu Chen reached out his hand and took the notebook and flipped it through quickly.

"Twelve questions, wrong..."

Xu Chen quickly checked Su Tiantian's homework.

His eyes fell slightly, but when he found that Tao Ran and Mo Juecheng were both looking at them, his conversation changed: "It's a lot better than yesterday. I'll tell you about it tomorrow."