Chapter 14

It was the lunch break at this time, and there were still many students in the Class F classroom.

Today the entire Xingshang Academy forum was screened, and of course Lin Shen's classmates all saw it.

In fact, the photos on the forum are all contributed by them.

If you change the gossip of one person, these students would have been picking up the party.

But because the object is Mo Juecheng.

They neither dared to provoke Mo Juecheng, nor did they dare to provoke the school grass's scandal.

It's okay to post anonymously on the forum, but you have to walk around Lin Shen in person.

——Who knows if he would go to the "Iceberg Devil" to blow the pillow wind!

Mo Juecheng was away all morning.

Now myh is finally facing, and when he opens his mouth, it is such a blast.

my people......

The students in Class F looked at Lin Shen and Mo Juecheng.

Good myh!

Lin Shen: "..."

"What nonsense are you talking about?!" Instead, Lin Che, like a furious little lion, roared at Mo Juecheng: "My brother has nothing to do with you!"

"Heh--" Mo Juecheng sneered, "Then I ask you, did he go to my house after school last night?"

Lin Che: "..."

"He went to your house to make up lessons for you!" he said loudly.

"Ha! Ha!" Mo Juecheng looked at him with a smile.

Students in class F also want to "haha".

Make up lessons?

Are you kidding me? !

If it weren't for Lin Che, he would be a well-known beautiful boy in the school and a man in the second year of high school.

The students in the classroom just wanted to "haha" his face.

Does he treat them as fools? !

If the school cursor wants to make up lessons, all the famous teachers in S will personally □□!

Can you get a scum like Lin Shen? !

Lin Che flushed.

Mo Juecheng didn't say anything, but the laughter embarrassed him more than what he said.

"Your joke is not funny at all." Mo Juecheng said lazily.

Lin Shen looked at his younger brother, who was blushing with blood, and his heart was overwhelmed.

His little brother, but he is very dependent on him.

"Mo Juecheng." Lin Shen raised his head slightly, and looked at Mo Juecheng. "That set of physics problems, you finally got 62."

He paused, and added: "Although he barely passed the exam, first, it was an open book. Many formulas are based on the sample questions in the book."

"Second." Lin Shen continued: "There are three correct multiple-choice questions. I think the formula you listed next to it is completely wrong. You chose the smallest method with four numbers, right?"

Mo Juecheng: "..."

Class F students: "..."

Lin Shen is really making up lessons for Mo Juecheng.