Chapter 30

Lin Shen looked at the dark blue double-layer lunch box.

A little embarrassing and a little guilty.

It seemed that his whole wheat bread and hard-boiled eggs really made Mojue City quite angry.

But he understood this obsession, the more he couldn't get it, the more he wanted it.

In the end, the content is no longer important, even if it's just a superficial situation!

"All right." Lin Shen took the lunch box, "I will bring it tomorrow."

He put the lunch box aside first: "Then let's continue...to study the questions?"

Mojue City is noncommittal.

The two moved to the study of Mojue City's apartment and began to maintain the noon-like approach.

Lin Shen frantically brushed the questions.

Mo Juecheng silently carried his collection of examples.

Occasionally, Lin Shen would raise his head to look at each other during the rest breaks.

Mo Juecheng still wore that formal suit, and didn't feel so uncomfortable.

He propped his chin with one hand, and turned the black pen in his hand with the other.

But his eyes are focused.

The thick eyelashes sometimes tremble slightly as he recites the title.

The light from the ceiling lamp of the study shed, like the sunlight that fell through the branches and leaves of the banyan at noon.

Coat the delicate facial features of Mojue City with a soft light.

Such a time is so quiet that people even feel good.

Lin Shen retracted his gaze.

He stared at the simulation test question opened in front of him, but his thoughts flew a little far away.

Such a time also appeared in his memory.

About when is it?

Lin Shen also learned the appearance of Mo Jue City, resting his cheek with one hand.

When he just entered junior high school.

At that time, his father completely took over the Lin Group and his work became more and more busy.

His mother wants to accompany him to various banquets, to socialize, and to contribute to the development of the Lin Group.

His genius brother is working hard to enter the institute and learn from the industry's top players.

They are all very, very busy, and the little free time they finally spared is also used to accompany the little girl who has been spoiled as a princess since childhood, Lin Shen who is still in elementary school.

Lin Shen, who is not yet 14 years old, is just in the rebellious period.

But he was like an invisible person at home.

I can't see my parents for ten and a half months. Even if I do, the dialogue is limited to "Is the money enough?", "Learn more from your brother.", "If you want to buy school supplies and materials, you can make your own decisions"...

Until that year my little sister's birthday.

Lin Shen's parents.

Even his brother, who was so busy that he could only sleep for four hours a day, took the time to go home.