Chapter 11

Throughout the night, Lin Shen had no sense of reality at all.

Meals, fruits after meals.

Then the family gathered in the living room and watched a purely funny variety show with Chu Rong.

Their mother, Chu Rong, is a truly beautiful and beautiful woman with a very noble temperament and appearance.

Can face a variety show with no nutrition for two hours.

During this period, there was no image, and he laughed repeatedly.

Not to mention that Lin Che is still not leaning aside and making fun.

So is Lin Yuan.

It was said that the upstart in science and technology, watching a variety show with Chu Rong, did not feel at all in violation.

Instead, only Lin Shen.

Throughout the night, he seemed to be in a dream from start to finish.

Can't find a real feeling.

Later, he was even a little trance.

Obviously, Lin Yuan and Chu Rong would talk to him from time to time.

He didn't neglect him at all.

Obviously, he is also talking to them normally.

But Lin Shen didn't remember at all, what he said.

There was even a faint feeling of anxiety in his heart.

Everything in front of me is so beautiful.

It was so beautiful and warm that he felt that he just had to sleep.

When you wake up, you will find that all of this is nothing but Nan Ke Yimeng.

So after taking a shower and lying in bed, Lin Shen didn't fall asleep immediately.

His eyes opened wide, lying in his bedroom on the third floor.

He turned off the light, by the faint light of the night light on the wall.

Lin Shen looked at the ceiling, at this room that should be familiar but very strange.

He didn't even dare to close his eyes.

"Boom, dong, dong" There were three rhythmic knocks on the door.

"Deep, are you asleep?" Lin Yuan's voice came from outside the door.

"No." Lin Shen responded quickly.

The door was opened, and the light from the corridor entered the bedroom.

Lin Yuan embraced his chest with his hands, leaned against the door, and smiled lazily: "Deep, are you worried?"

He paused and said, "I watched you all night and wandered. Do you want to talk to brother?"

Lin Shen sat up from the bed and looked at the door with some anxiety.

Lin Yuan smiled at him again.

He had just taken a bath and changed into soft and comfortable home clothes.

Lin Yuan simply entered the room directly, and closed the door with his backhand.

"Deep." He walked to the bed and turned on the wall lamp. "What's wrong?"

"...Brother." Lin Shen was silent for a moment before speaking tremblingly.

He called Lin Yuan the way Lin Che called him, and it was obvious that he was no stranger to calling him like this.

But Lin Shen felt particularly nervous when he called out to Lin Yuan, who was gentle.