Chapter 5

It was only after careful consideration that Lin Shen offered to tutor Mo Juecheng.

He'd not only tutor Mo Juecheng, he'd also tutor Su Tiantian!

In the novel, Su Tiantian was not very good in academics, but she was very talented in drawing.

Later, she'd become a popular new comic artist.

However, because of her poor academic performance and some other reasons, she did not continue to study in a university.

This became the most important reason why Mo Juecheng's parents were against the two being together.

If he let the novel's plot unfold, the two of them would develop a crush on each other in high school, and it would take five more years for them to break through the family barrier and live happily ever after.

Five years!

Yan Shuo was originally four years older than him.

By the time he came back, maybe he'd already have his own kids!

Lin Shen couldn't bear it!

Therefore——

He'd give them tutoring!

He wanted to train Su Tiantian into an all-rounded campus romance female protagonist.

He wanted the parents of Mo Juecheng to see with their own eyes the birth of a good girl with good grades!

Let there be no more excuses for them to use poor grades to stop Su Tiantian and Mo Juecheng from getting together!

"You..." the corner of Mo Juecheng's lips raised in a wicked arc, "want to help me with my studies?"

He seemed to have heard something funny.

His originally dark as ink eyes also flashed a hint of a smile.

"With what?" Mo Juecheng snorted. "With a combined score of less than 100 points in all five subjects?"

"It was an accident." Lin Shen had a bit of an egg-ache too.

But what could he do?

Even though it was the original owner of this body who had taken the exam, Lin Shen had to accept it in tears.

"With the physics exam I just finished, I won't be at the bottom of the ranking this time!" Lin Shen said with conviction.

"Oh." Mo Juecheng said, "so I need a guy who scored over 100 on six exams to tutor me?"

"Not just that, but your life is also full of accidents." Mo Juecheng added with a spurious smile.

Lin Shen: "......"

What could he do?

From the moment the original owner entered Xingshang High School, he had been failing all the monthly exams and had been at the bottom of his grade in the final exams.

His position had always been as secure as a dog's. No one could touch it!

Even a strong competitor like Qian Mingming was completely out of his league if the forer didn't just take two subjects and turn in a blank sheet.

"Then how about..." Lin Shen thought, "I'll help you with physics first after the results of physics exam came out?"

"When you see my results in the next monthly exam, only then will I fully help you with language, mathematics, physics and chemistry." He discussed with Mo Juecheng.

He was actually very anxious!

It's already their third year in high school. With Su Tiantian's foundation, even if they started now, Lin Shen was not sure that he would be able to improve her grades before the college entrance exam.