Chapter 34

The corners of Lin Yuan's eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles.

There was even a little teasing in his eyes.

Lin Shen's heart suddenly clicked.

He remembered that his brother had read those posts on the Xingshang Academy forum, and made jokes on him and Mojue City.

So that person is really...

The boy standing with his back to them has already turned around.

He was wearing the school uniform of Xingshang Academy, and his shirt was buttoned up to the top button.

The school uniform jacket is neat and fitting.

His expression was calm, his eyes were clear, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised.

He seemed to be the polite and well-behaved big boy next door, and there was nothing like a devil who was dragging the sky at school.

But just by looking at his looks, the boy is indeed Mo Jue City again!

Not only that, Mo Juecheng also nodded slightly to them, and took the initiative to greet Chu Rong: "Hello Auntie."

Be so well-behaved and well-behaved.

"Huh?" Chu Rong walked to Mo Jue City with a smile.

Her big, smart eyes rolled around: "This is not the little master Mo from the Mo family..."

Chu Rong blinked and cast a look at her husband for help.

She doesn't like socializing very much, and Lin Shuxing has always spoiled her by her.

Chu Rong has seen Mojue City two or three times. This child is so good-looking. She was very impressed once she saw it.

"Auntie, my name is Mo Juecheng." Mo Juecheng said politely, "and Lin Shen are classmates."

"He Xiaoshen is a classmate?" Chu Rong smiled brighter.

She quickly turned her head and greeted Lin Shen, "Xiao Shen, come here, your classmate is here."

Lin Shen: "..."

To be honest, he was a little shocked!

At this moment, Lin Che pulled his sleeves and whispered in his ear, "Brother, is this really that Mojue City?"

"Hmm." Lin Shen nodded vaguely.

He was also scared.

Not to mention Lin Che had never seen such a city of Mo Jue, he had never seen it before.

"Xiao Shen?" Chu Rong called him again.

Lin Shen could only walk forward quickly.

"...Dad, brother." He first greeted Lin Shuxing and Lin Yuan.

Then he looked at Mo Juecheng: "Hello, Mo Juecheng."

"Xiao Shen, since you met your classmates, you can chat with your classmates for a while before you come in." Lin Shuxing smiled towards Lin Shen, "My mother and I will go in first."

"Okay." Lin Shen nodded in response.

Chu Rong also patted Lin Shen on the shoulder, and together with her husband, took their two other sons into the villa.

Outside the courtyard of the single-family villa, only Lin Shen and Mo Juecheng remained.

This is the best hot spring hotel on the outskirts of S city, covering a large area.