Chapter 51

The scene fell silent for a while, somewhat embarrassing.

Lin Shen put away his smile and turned his head.

He and Mo Jue City were separated by a step, and his head turned to each side.

Both of them were wearing school uniforms from Xingshang Academy.

Even Mojue City today buttoned his shirt to the top button properly.

The coat is put on and the school bag is hung on the shoulder.

Lin Shen is a good young man who has always studied hard.

The handsome and delicate boys stood opposite each other like this.

The picture that seems to be frozen in general looks ridiculous, but also a little ambiguous.

"Lin Shen!" Until the class teacher Li Xuqian's voice sounded, "Mo Jue City! Why are you still standing here?"

He looked at the time: "Did you not hear the class bell for morning reading? Please go back to the classroom."

The class teacher's words are like a switch, finally breaking the silence.

"Go!" Mo Juecheng stepped up the steps and pulled Lin Shen's arm.

They yelled "Mr. Li" in a hurry and ran into the classroom of Class F quickly.

In the classroom, the head teacher who urged everyone to study in the morning has not yet come.

The Great Demon King Mojue City has not come yet.

The students in Class F were talking in twos and threes.

Although no one dared to reply to the posts on the forum, anyone who had an eye for reply in Mo Jue City could see it.

Inside the high-rise building, there are several vests, and it is obvious that they are from the F class students.

Now these students are very nervous.

They originally thought that Mo Juecheng and Lin Shen had a stalemate.

Even the seats are moved back to the last row of windows, which is a complete breakup.

Who knew the school grass was so long-lasting!

These students and their friends are getting together and discussing in a low voice.

Anxious like an ant on a hot pan.

Students in another class scolded Lin Shen, and an apology might be fine.

But they are active under the nose of Mojue City every day.

Whether the other party saw them once, he thought of them scolding Lin Shen once.

Then can they survive in school?

These people are in a hurry.

In fact, there is still a fluke mentality in my heart.

Maybe......

Maybe it's just that Mo Jue City hasn't figured out the cause and effect of the matter.

Maybe I thought the photo was fake!

When he figured out the facts, he knew that Lin Shen had hooked up with others behind his back.

Then he slammed Lin Shen back!

They are dreaming.

There were hurried footsteps at the door of the classroom.

Immediately afterwards, Lin Shen and Mo Juecheng rushed into the classroom one after another.

Lin Shen quickly ran to his seat and sat down, stuffed his schoolbag into the desk, and then took out the Chinese textbook and began to read it.