Chapter 27

Lin Yuan's fingers were separated by a thin layer of tissue.

As if inadvertently, he gently wiped Lin Shen's face.

Lin Shen felt that he was scalded!

Obviously they were just warm fingers, but the place where they touched him was as hot as a flame.

He shrank myh back suddenly.

Even without looking in the mirror, I know I must blush.

His gentle eldest brother was so close, he only felt that when he breathed, it seemed to be Lin Yuan's body, the refreshing smell of just after bathing.

"Thanks, thank you brother..." Lin Shen stammered and thanked him, "I'll do it myself."

As he spoke, he quickly pulled a piece of paper and wiped his mouth casually.

"Haha." Lin Yuan laughed lightly.

He reached out and rubbed Lin Shen's head.

"What are you up to?" Lin Yuan turned to look at the computer, "Huh? Physics example set?"

There was a flash of surprise in Lin Yuan's eyes, but he smiled quickly again: "Deep, do you want to chat with brother for a while?"

"Huh?" Lin Shen blushed and stared at the computer.

He didn't dare to look at Lin Yuan's face.

He really couldn't resist a man older than him who was gentle and patient with him.

Especially his mouth is still filled with the sweet smell of milk.

It feels like drowning him!

Lin Shen also knows that his thoughts are nasty!

Lin Yuan is just the elder brother of the original owner in the book, a good brother who cares about his brother, is indulgent and respectful to him.

He shouldn't put him in the words and look for the shadow of the brother next door from him.

But he just couldn't control it.

Lin Shen held up the water glass and drank a big mouthful of water like a cover, trying to dilute the thick milk flavor in his mouth.

"Deep." Lin Yuan leaned against the desk and reached for a pen.

The slender fingers play with the black signature pen casually, and the voice is still so flat: "I saw the school forum, you and Mo Jue City..."

"Puff...cough cough cough cough..." Lin Shen almost choked him before swallowing him.

It's over, it's over!

He is full of this idea now.

Those messy posts were seen by his brother again.

So even the picture inside the basketball hall...

Lin Shen only felt stiff, and even more dare not look at Lin Yuan.

"Be careful." Lin Yuan patted his back amusedly, "How can you choke on drinking water? Deeply, have you been under too much pressure recently and forced yourself too tight?"

"No...cough cough cough..." Lin Shen's face flushed.

He glanced at his brother cautiously, barely held back his cough, and then said, "It's just... I suddenly felt that the great young days shouldn't be abandoned, and I want to study hard."

"Huh?" Lin Yuan smiled, "Then you won the bet with others to win Mojue City?"

"Cough cough cough cough..."