Chapter 54

The voice of a strange student broke the early morning corridor where the atmosphere began to become ambiguous.

Lin Shen's attention was immediately drawn to him.

The students downstairs obviously didn't know that the person they were discussing was a few meters above their heads.

Another voice rang: "Of course I saw it! I saw it when I had breakfast, and soy milk was sprayed on a table. Is this Ouyang Yingyi crazy?! Also a blood book... funny!"

"That's right." The person who had spoken did not speak before, and the third person's voice rang, "Even if it is true?! Although no teacher has said it, you can find it by checking it online, Xingshang Academy It's all the property of the Renmo family. To be honest, if he wants a high score, as long as it is not the final college entrance examination, he can get a full score anytime, right?"

"That's what I said, but..." the person who spoke at the beginning finally spoke again, "Ouyang Yingyi must know this too. If he has no evidence, how dare he post such a post?"

"But isn't Ouyang Yingyi a student in the elite class? Shaozi Mo, class F! The elite class and class F are not on the same floor. Does he have clairvoyance and wind ears? He can still know if people cheat from so far away! "

"but......"

The voices of the three students chatting gradually faded away.

They should be students in a class on the third floor.

Lin Shen walked a few steps to the side of the stairs and glanced down with the probe.

As the school time gets closer, more people come to school.

Slowly, the corridor began to become lively.

Lin Shen raised his head and looked at Mo Jue City.

The other party apparently heard clearly, but his face still had that unheard of careless look.

"Have you...heard?" Lin Shen pointed downstairs and asked in a low voice, "What the three people said just now."

"I am not deaf." Mo Juecheng was inexplicable, "Of course I heard it."

"then you......"

Before Lin Shen finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mo Juecheng: "Hey! You haven't answered my question."

He asked Lin Shen: "Do you want to know if you lose, what will I let you do for me?"

Lin Shen: "..."

Is it time to discuss such things? !

Let's wait until Mojue City wins him first!

He also took three steps and two steps, a few steps up to the stairs, standing beside Mojue City.

"Let me see." Lin Shen also got here, and gradually started to get used to the forum.

As expected, there was a new hot post floating on the homepage of Xingshang Academy's forum.

Ouyang Yingyi really reported it under his real name, and he personally posted a post to report Mo Juecheng cheating.

Because this matter has something to do with Mojue City.

From five o'clock in the morning until now, students are busy getting up to wash and then go to school, usually when the number of online forums is the least.

Today it became very lively because of this post.

Lin Shen slid his finger on the screen and clicked into the post without thinking.