Chapter 73

Before the last class in the morning was over, Mo Juecheng received feedback on the sender of the email.

The people of the Mohist school have always done things very well.

It not only dug out the sending address that the other party deliberately concealed.

All the relevant information of the sender was sorted out and passed to Mo Juecheng.

He clicked on the newly received mail, in the bottom attachment.

In addition to a detailed information about the sender, there are also two photos.

One of the photos was taken when the person was following Lu Miaomiao.

Mo Juecheng glanced at Lu Miaomiao in the photo.

It was her again!

This girl, before betting to lose to Lin Shen.

According to the agreement, she obviously should apply for the transfer by herself.

However, she was able to find Mo Juecheng's father directly through the elders of the Lu family and Nie Ziling.

If it was for the Mo family or the business, his father might not be able to sell the face of Lu's family and Nie Ziling.

But the students bet that they lose the trivial matter of transferring.

In the eyes of Mo Juecheng's father, it was not worth mentioning.

He is happy to be a good friend.

As for whether his son feels uncomfortable.
For him, it is far less important than making

Lu Family and Nie Ziling both owe others affection.

After that, Lu Miaomiao's affairs were suppressed.

Mo Juecheng has found his father and fought.
He felt that Lin Shen worked so hard to solve the problem.

During that time, was always looking at the competition materials.

In the end the bet was won, but the loser did not keep the promise.

If it is him, he will be very angry.

But it was his father who intervened in this matter.

Once a decision is made, the "devil" who will never allow others to defy!

Mo Juecheng had a cold war with his father for three days, but only in exchange for his mother: "Juecheng, you should be sensible too."

At that moment, he was really disappointed.

His parents may be right.

They control the Mo family and need to take it to a more glorious peak.

So in the interests of the Mohist school, everything should be compromised.

During that time, Mo Juecheng felt uncomfortable in his heart.

He even dare not face Lin Shen.
But Lin Shen seems to have not taken this matter to heart at all.
He quickly devoted himself to helping Mo Juecheng in the battle to beat Ouyang Yingyi in the monthly exam.
He didn't seem to care much about Lu Miaomiao's staying in school.
Mo Juecheng breathed a sigh of relief, but gradually felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

He always felt that Lin Shen knew something.
Maybe he already knew that Lu Miaomiao was saved by his father in Mo Juecheng.

So he is considerate and respectful.

He didn't want to embarrass Mo Juecheng.
He stopped mentioning this matter.

But the more he is, the less he feels in Mo Juecheng's heart.