Chapter 60

"Ohm's Law...U..." Lin Shen was still thinking hard.

He held the beer can in his right hand.

Think for a while, take a sip, and think for a while.

Delicate eyebrows frowned tightly, seemingly unable to think of the correct way to solve the problem.

Tao Ran was dumbfounded.

Lin Shen sat in a chair obediently, with bright and wet eyes.

His eyes were clear and ignorant.

He swallowed again subconsciously, and began to understand a little why their boss laughed.

What he brought was a big can of dark beer.

But no matter how big a can, it will be 500ml, 5.6° dark beer.

Lin Shen didn't finish drinking it, so... really drunk?

"Lin Shen." Mo Juecheng said to Lin Shen, "U is voltage."

"Yes!" Lin Shen clenched his left hand with a fist hammer in the palm of his right hand, and repeated obediently, "Voltage."
He still felt a little floating, and everything around him seemed to be immersed in heavy fog.

It doesn't look real.

But Lin Shen still looked in the direction of Mo Jue City and smiled at him.

The fingers of Mo Juecheng's left hand placed on the table bend slightly.

He pursed his dry lips, and reached out to take away the beer can in Lin Shen's hand: "You can't drink?"

"Yeah." Lin Shen nodded.

Such a simple question, he still had no problem answering it.

You need to use your brain, so slow down.

Tao Ran also came to join in the fun: "Brother Shen, what is the sentence before the unmanned boat on the wild crossing?"

This is to fill in the blanks of poems that have only been tested in the monthly test of Chinese.

As expected, Lin Shen tilted his head, began to mutter, and then began to think seriously.

Tao Ran didn't usually meet him so much, and rarely studied with Lin Shen.

But this past month, Lin Shen was also considered a legend in Xingshang High School.

From the penultimate counterattack in grade to full score in the monthly physical exam.

The four-door competition of mathematics, physics and chemistry entered the semi-finals.

Then again, this monthly test saw the students who were going to crush the elite class and reached the top position in the grade.

Tao Ran never studied with him.

Usually when I see him, most of them are with Mo Jue City.

Anyway, he felt that Lin Shen was very capable.

Otherwise, how could their boss be obedient, really study hard and get up every day.

Plus today Lin Shen's post on the forum.

Tao Ran also visited it.

Physics test paper analysis, formulas, knowledge points analysis clearly, at first glance, you can see a particularly solid and reliable person.

Now, this person who just made the entire senior year of Xingshang High School amazing.

Just sit next to him ignorantly.