Chapter 1

The first fallen leaves were blown away by the autumn breeze and flew through the classroom of Xingshang High School's Senior F class.

At the back of the classroom.

Lin Shen was propped up against the wall with one hand, making a standard kabedon pose.

As soon as he lowered his head, he saw a cute girl in school uniform, looking at him with clear deer-like eyes.

The girl's beautiful face was currently flushed, and her bright eyes were filled with burning anger.

"Let me go!" The girl yelled at him.

Even when she was angry, her voice sounded so crisp and sweet.

It was like the sweetest apple on an autumn day, like the cheerful water of a tinkling mountain stream, and even like the melodious song of an oriole bird.

Clear and pleasant.

Lin Shen was stunned by the shocking descriptions that suddenly appeared in his mind.

He had never been a literary youth!

What's more, he wasn't someone who liked to tease girls!

He was about to release the girl and end the awkward kabedon.

However, a mysterious and powerful force stopped him.

In the next second, he completely involuntarily said: "Okay ah~ Su Tiantian, if you let me kiss you, this young master will let you go!"

"Shameless!" The girl, Su Tiantian's face became redder and her eyes brightened with anger.

Wait!

Lin Shen suddenly sucked in a breath of cold air—

The peppy girl in the classroom!

Kabedon!

The guy who teases and bullies girls!

And this Su Tiantian.......

She's.... Wasn't she the girl from the novel that his sister was reading, 《The School Heartthrob Will Eat You: No Escape, Sweetie!》, the female protagonist?!

Lin Shen looked again at Su Tiantian who was pinned on the wall in disbelief.

She had big, round eyes and an upturned nose.

Small, delicate melon face.

She was wearing a beautiful and retro girls' noble school uniform that could only be seen in the anime.

Lin Shen tried to withdraw his arm again and let go of Su Tiantian.

But he found that his palm seemed to have been glued to the wall with super glue, even his body was so stiff that he couldn't move at all.

He suddenly broke down!

The name alone made it clear that 《The Evil School Heartthrob Will Eat You: No Escape, Sweetie!》 was a campus romance story. It was written by Super Mario Sue.

This was the the female protagonist, Su Tiantian, who had been forcefully pinned against the wall by him.

A beautiful, strong and bright young woman born from poverty.

She was not afraid of the rich and powerful school heartthrob, known as the "Iceberg Demon". In the novel, she always provoked the other party's authority.

Eventually, after she did many things that "succeeded in arousing the other party's interest", the male protagonist was completely charmed by her difference and fell deeply in love with her.