Chapter 68

In the theme park on weekends, there are always long lines in front of interesting items.

Lin Shen was dragged by Mo Jue City and walked out a distance, his face was already burning.

Although they both buttoned their hats, the brim of their hats was also low.

City S is also very large, so walking around like this is actually hard to meet people you know.

When passing by a mobile ice cream cart, Mo Juecheng turned his head and asked him: "Would you like to eat?"
"Good, good." Lin Shen looked around with a guilty conscience.

He didn't dare to look at Mo Juecheng at all: "I'll buy it."

While talking, he took out his hand naturally.

Mo Juecheng bends his lips.

Lin Shen quickly came back with two ice creams and gave him one.

Then he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, quickened his pace and walked forward: "The line in front is so long, let's go and line up."

He was afraid that Mo Juecheng would ask to hold hands again, and simply jogged all the way with the ice cream, and ran directly to the end of the line.

Mo Juecheng was not in a hurry.

He puts in the bag with one hand and holds ice cream in the other.

While eating, he walked slowly towards Lin Shen.

Finally stood beside him.

Lin Shen saw that his left hand was always in the pocket of his pants, and he didn't seem to have any intention of pulling it out.

He was relieved.

His ice cream has started to melt.

In this paradise, even ice cream is made into a big avatar of cute animated characters.

Lin Shen stared at him for a while, and then bit the ice cream ear a little bit reluctantly.

When Mo Juecheng saw this, he chuckled, "If you like it, you can buy it after eating it."

"It's not good to eat too much ice cream." Lin Shen said solemnly.

He didn't really like sweets at first, but when he got to this place, he should go to the countryside and do as he did.

He wanted to try everything except ice cream.

"Don't talk nonsense, eat it quickly," Lin Shen said, "It won't be good to rub it on someone else after a while."

"Tsk." Mo Juecheng took a few bites of ice cream.

He and Lin Shen slowly moved forward along the team.

This kind of thing he used to be the most impatient to do, today does not seem to be that annoying.

Especially after seeing Lin Shen also eat a few bites of ice cream, standing beside him, looking forward from time to time, his delicate face is rarely full of expectation.

"If you feel too lazy to line up, I can..."

"No need!" Lin Shen interrupted before Mo Jue finished speaking.

He waved his hand again and again.

In fact, he has passed the age when he would really be excited just because he came to the theme park for a day.

So he is not in a hurry.

Mo Juecheng shrugged.

His eyes drifted forward, and finally fell back to Lin Shen.