Chapter 62

The community was extremely quiet, with only a few small cat sounds coming from time to time.

The night breeze was cool, brushing Lin Shen's cheeks.

However, no matter the hand holding his wrist.

Or it was so hot against his chest.

Lin Shen raised his head and looked at Mojue City, which was close at hand.

The juvenile's eyebrows are like carved, really handsome.

The other party's deep eyes looked at Lin Shen's eyes like that, as if he wanted to look straight into his heart.
Mo Jue City's breathing became a bit heavy.

In the night, no one spoke first.

Obviously it was a somewhat ambiguous posture.

But because of Lin Shen's nonsensical answer, the whole atmosphere was destroyed.

Mo Juecheng snorted softly.

Originally pressed the fingers in the middle of Lin Shen's chest, "This is the stomach?"

"...Yes." Lin Shen murmured.

Mo Juecheng let go of his wrist and stood up straight. Myh: "Do you know how Zhu Bajie's sister died?"

Lin Shen: "..."

He followed myh and stood straight.

The posture just now made his back hurt in the car.

He did not answer Mo Juecheng's question and moved his lower limbs.

But in this way, the ambiguous but awkward atmosphere just now finally disappeared.

Lin Shen raised his eyes to look at Mo Jue City while moving.

"Uh..." He looked at Mo Jue City, then turned to look at the car.

"Are you going to my house for a glass of water?" Lin Shen asked.

He has never invited friends to play at home.

After hearing my brother's suggestion at first, I still felt a little awkward and uncomfortable.

Now that the embarrassment was gone, Lin Shen started to look forward to it.

Especially, he has been to the apartment in Mojue City many times.

But he never invited the other party to play in his own home.

Lin Shen himself felt embarrassed about the courtesy.

Mo Juecheng snorted softly.

He neither agreed nor opposed.

Lin Shen was at a loss again.

He took a nap in the car, but his head was still a little dizzy.

When the night wind blows, I only feel that my eyelids have become heavy.

Mo Jue City stood there for a while, and walked towards Lin Shen's villa.

After walking for several meters, he looked back at Lin Shen, who was still standing in the same place: "What are you doing in a daze?"
"Oh." Lin Shen quickly followed.

The street lamp shone on Mojue City's face, and Lin Shen could see his black face.

Mo Juecheng's tone was not very good either, he was obviously angry.

why?

Wasn't the position he touched the heart because he was breaking through the opponent just now?