Chapter 9

deeply......

This name that only appeared in dreams was called out by such a gentle voice.

Lin Shen's ear against the phone burned instantly!

He couldn't help but think of that dream, and the evil charm in the dream was not like the usual words.

Lin Yuan's voice is actually not like Yan Shuo.

In addition to making people as gentle as a spring breeze, Lin Yuan's words are clear and his timbre is even better.

He couldn't wait for his brother's reply for a long time, and patiently asked, "What's wrong? Is it inconvenient to talk now? Are you still in school?"

Lin Shen's heart moved, only to feel disappointed.

Obviously, it's just a simple concern.

But this kind of moment can put himself in for his sake, giving him a feeling that he is really valued and cared for.

He suddenly envied Lin Shen in the book.

"Huh?" Lin Yuan's voice finally became worried, "Deep?"

Lin took a deep breath, how could he be willing to disappoint such a gentle person!

He hurriedly said: "I... I'm now... at my classmate's house."

Lin Shen stammered nervously: "We are... reviewing our homework together."

As soon as he spoke, Lin Shen blushed at the thought of his usual penultimate person.

Sure enough, there was a low chuckle from the phone.

Lin Shen became more nervous.

He quickly added: "Really! We are reviewing physics together, and Lin Che is also here!"

"Deep." Lin Yuan waited for him to finish, then said softly: "I didn't believe you, my brother Physics. It's so great to get a perfect score. There must be many students who want to review their homework with you. "

"Huh?" Lin Shen's throat was choked.

Except for Yan Shuo, no one has ever spoken to him like this.

Trust him so!

I am sincerely proud of him!

Willing to see him, even the tiniest flash.

"Where is your classmate's home?" Lin Yuan said with a light smile, "Even if you study harder, you still have to eat, and people need rest. I'll take you home."

"No need!" Lin Shenhuo stood up, "I will go home now!"

Mo Juecheng: "..."

Su Tiantian: "..."

Lin Shen hung up the phone and looked at the two with a little embarrassment.

"You continue to do the questions!" He said, "Bring it to school tomorrow."

Mo Juecheng: "..."

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Lin Shen. It was the other's eldest brother who was calling, he knew.

But he really couldn't believe that Lin Shen changed his mind and wanted to go home instantly because of a call from Lin Yuan.

Lin Che's tail was wagging to the sky next to him, and it didn't have any effect.

Is Lin Yuan so influential on him?

Mo Juecheng said: "You just have to walk out of this door..."