Chapter 20

Lin Shen: "..."

It is a pity that when Mo Juecheng spoke, he was particularly disappointed.

He darkened his face, turned his head and strode forward.

Lin Shen walked out of the gate of the community, just as Lin Yuan's car stopped in front of him.

The low-key black business car does not have the carnage of Mo Juecheng at all.

"Deep." Lin Yuan lowered the car window and smiled at him, "Have you waited for a long time?"

He said that he would get out of the car when he opened the door.

"Brother!" Lin Shen stretched out his hand to block the car door, "No need."

As he spoke, he quickly rushed to the co-pilot.
Lin Shenla drove the door into the car and buckled the seat belt.

Lin Yuan clearly wanted to get off just now.

What do you get off?

Open the passenger door for him like a gentleman?

——Then he can't hold it anymore!

Lin Shen turned his head and looked at his elder brother quietly while thinking wildly.

He has no memory of the original owner getting along
with his family, and he doesn't know the feelings between their brothers.

But seeing the long list of transfer records, Lin Yuan pets brother for sure.

Thinking of the transfer records in WeChat, Lin Shen hurts!

"Deep." Before he finished the pain, Lin Yuan handed him a small insulated box, "Scallops and shrimp porridge."

He said that he smiled at his brother again: "Study with classmates for so long must be hungry. Drink while it is hot."

Lin Shen: "..."

Hey, he won't be able to hold the door unless he opens the door!

When the thermal insulation box was opened, a fresh scent came to the face.

The warm air filled the car, which also made Lin Shen's vision a little blurred.

He picked up the spoon next to him, and slowly took a bite to his mouth.

The deliciousness of shrimp and scallops is perfectly integrated into each grain of crystal.

As soon as he touched the tip of his tongue, the faint salty freshness occupied every taste bud of Lin Shen.

"How is it?" Lin Yuan had already started the car,

"Will it be too cold?"

"No." Lin Shen answered vaguely.

He drank another spoonful, and the soft shrimps were very fresh.

After studying in the evening, someone specially prepared a midnight snack for him, which he had never enjoyed before.

——Probably even in a dream, never dared to imagine.

The heat in the porridge made Lin Shen's eyelashes wet.

He lowered his head, simply picked up the entire insulation box, "snoring" and drank the whole bowl of porridge somewhat rudely.

"Drink slowly." Lin Yuan glanced at him with a smile, and shook his head helplessly, "Just so hungry?

Didn't you eat dinner?"

"Did it." Lin Shen put down the porridge bowl and looked at Lin Yuan.

If you want to say good looks, Mo Juecheng is probably more favored by God.