Chapter 63

In the entertainment room, the music for the game to pass the small level is still slowly ringing.

The fading light on the projection screen outlines a somewhat mysterious color for the entire entertainment room.

Lin Shen's entire back plunged into the soft sofa backrest.

His right hand was grasped by Mo Jue City and pressed against his hard chest.

The fingers were separated from the school uniform jacket and shirt, as if they could also be burned by the heat from the opponent's body.
heartbeat......

Lin Shen thought in a daze.

With his eyes wide open, he could only see Mo Jue City.

The other party closed his eyes, and the cool nose gently brushed Lin Shen's cheek.

The exhaled breath is also so hot.

The gamepad in Lin Shen's other hand came loose.

The handle rolled down on the thick carpeted floor of the entertainment room, making a muffled sound.

No one cares.

Even Lin Shen slowly closed his eyes.

His eyelashes quivered, feeling the warmth from another person on his lips.

until......

"Knocking."

Three polite knocks interrupted a charming room.

Lin Shen suddenly woke up.

Reflexively, he stretched out his hand and pushed Mo Jue City's chest hard.

"What?" Mo Juecheng opened his eyes with a black face.

"My brother!" There will be no one else in the family except Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan pushed him away, reminding Mo Juecheng: "My brother just knocked on the door."

He jumped up from the sofa in embarrassment like all the students who were caught at home for doing bad things.
In a hurry, it was too late to wear slippers.

Standing in place, quickly sorting out his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Mo Juecheng looked at Lin Shen inexplicably.

They were playing games nestled on the sofa, and the school uniform jacket was indeed a little wrinkled.

But Lin Shen flushed and pulled his clothes, making it as if they had done something unspeakable just now.

"Clothes!" Lin Shen buttoned the school uniform jacket.

Then the shirt collar, straighten the coat corners.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Mo Jue City Da Lai standing there.

The school uniform jacket is open.

The buttons on the shirt underneath had been unbuttoned several times earlier, and myh had a slender neck.
Even the chain bones are half-covered and half-myh.

Lin Shen: "!!!"

He grabbed Mo Jue City and buttoned his shirt without saying anything.

In fact, Mojue City usually looks like this often, and it doesn't matter.

But Lin Shen couldn't help but feel guilty as long as he thought of what they did just now.

"Knocking." There were three rhythmic knocks on the door again.

"Deep?" Lin Yuan's gentle voice came, "Is it inside?"

Lin Shen became more nervous.

Two buttons on Mojue City's shirt have been buttoned, only the top one.