Chapter 21

Lin Shen looked around the classroom.

He came in a hurry just now, and now he realizes that there are really few students in the classroom, especially girls.

Except for Su Tiantian, all the girls in Class F are not in their positions.

The head teacher Li Xuqian is still standing on the podium, and this group of students is too bold.

Lin Shenfu lowered myh and said to Qian Mingming, "You cover me!"

As soon as he squatted after talking about myh, he wanted to sneak out through the back door of the classroom.

"Wait for me, Brother Shen!" Qian Mingming also squatted down, "I want to see it too, am I waiting for you in the classroom?"

Both boys are taller than 175.

Even if he was lying on the ground, Li Xuqian, who was standing on the podium, could see clearly.

"Lin Shen! Qian Mingming! What are you doing?" Li Xuqian's thunderous voice sounded in the classroom.

"Brother Shen, run!" Qian Mingming didn't hide, pulling up Lin Shen and ran towards the back door of the classroom.

"Qian Mingming, Lin Shen, stop for me!" Li Xuqian's voice chased them from behind.

Qian Mingming dragged Lin Shen to run faster!

"Wait..." The two ran out of the teaching building in a gusty manner, and Lin Shen reacted, "That's how we came out?!"

"Otherwise?" Qian Mingming didn't care. "Are you going to ask the teacher for leave? He couldn't agree."

Lin Shen: "..."

In the real world, he has been a good student and child for twenty years.

In the freshman year, he never came late and left early and missed school, and even took the initiative to run in the morning and go to self-study.

Occasionally, it's okay to rebel and escape morning reading.

But as long as he thinks that the reason is actually for Mo Juecheng, he feels an indescribable feeling of pain——

To Mo Juecheng, he really didn't get to the point where he would skip class for him!

"Go, Brother Shen." Qian Mingming tugged at his clothes, "If you delay any longer, it's time for Young Master Mo to end."

Qian Mingming's eyes lit up, and his face was excited: "I haven't seen Mo Shao play basketball for a long time. The last time was last semester. Is anyone really super handsome? You can guarantee that you like it better. !"

Lin Shen: "..."

Is it better to remove this?

Does he not like Mojue City at all? !

The indoor basketball court of Xingshang College has long been crowded with people.

The stands were full of people, not to mention, even the aisles were so crowded, there was no place to stay.

Even the gate of the gymnasium was full of people, and if they came a few minutes later, they were afraid they would not even be able to squeeze in.

"Mo Jue City! Young Master Mo!"

"Young Master Mo, I love you!"

"Young Master Mo, you are super handsome in the universe!!!"

"Love you, Master Mo!"

...

The girl's shrill cry echoed throughout the gym.

terrible!