Chapter 19

Battle? !

Lin Shen looked straight, and glanced at Mo Juecheng thoughtfully.

Lu Miaomiao is a high school student at Xingshang High School. He has very good family conditions. He has long black hair and waist length, and is also a goddess of many boys.

It's just that she has always liked Mo Juecheng. It is said that since junior high school, she will confess to Mo Juecheng on important festivals every year.

Just never got a response.

Lin Shen remembered that it was Lu Miaomiao in the novel who asked himself to insult Su Tiantian.

At that time, there was no ambiguity between Mo Juecheng and Su Tiantian.

It's just because of Su Tiantian's boldness and bravery that she stands out from the crowd.

Therefore, Mo Juecheng took a few more glances and remembered her name.

Lu Miaomiao is upset!

Lu Miaomiao wants to kill potential rivals in the cradle.

Her idea is very simple, as long as Su Tiantian is "dirty", it is impossible for Mo Juecheng to like "dirty" girls.

On the phone, Lu Miaomiao waited for a long time without getting a response.

She continued coldly: "Lin Shen, I didn't expect you to be this kind of person!"

"What kind of person am I?" Lin Shen glanced at Mo Juecheng and walked toward the living room with his phone.

He doesn't like this Lu Miaomiao.

She likes Mo Juecheng and can compete fairly with Su Tiantian.

With this method, it is too low!

"Capricious, despicable and shameless villain!" Lu Miaomiao said: "In front of me, you clearly said that you are interested in Su Tiantian, but you turned your back but shamelessly seduce Juecheng. You die gAY disguised as a straight man, you are about to bend The mosquito coils are out, do your family know about it?"

Lin Shen:...Are all the little girls now so good?
According to his true age, he is actually two or three years older than Lu Miaomiao and the others.

In the novel, he, like them, is a senior high school student around 18 years old.

But Lin Shen has lived for eighteen years, and he really never thought that a girl who looked pure and beautiful and had excellent grades would speak so...unpleasant!

Of course, what Lu Miaomiao did was also very disgusting for him.

"Stop talking nonsense!" Lu Miaomiao didn't give Lin Shen a chance to speak at all, and quickly said again: "battle! The monthly exam next month! Those who lose get out of Xingshang High School and are not allowed to appear in front of Juecheng!"

"Why do I......"

Lin Shen wanted to say, why should I promise you.

But after another thought, he suddenly remembered.
Lu Miaomiao is not only the only way to buy himself and let himself get "dirty" Su Tiantian.

She is an important heroine in the first half of the novel.

Under her provocation, Su Tiantian and Mo Juecheng almost had a huge and irreconcilable misunderstanding.

Later, when the two separated, it was also Lu Miaomiao who filed a complaint with Mo Juecheng's family, which eventually led to a series of actions by Mo's family and separated the two for five years.