𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎ℰ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

As she held her daughter she Made her way across the river where her son lived. As she walked towards her sons loft she held her daughter who sleep peacefully on her shoulder she walked into marcels house and he almost instantly noticed them.

"Mom?" He spoke confused as to why she was there.

"Can we stay with your for a little while?" She asked her face wet and he nodded.

"What happened?" He spoke worried taking his sister from his mother and placing her on his bed.

"Marcellus I, I don't really want to talk about it, what do you say we have a drink?"

Instead of prying he handed his mother a glass of Scotch and she downed it almost instantly. That night the two of them drank until they couldn't stop anymore. As it grew later and later they sat watching from Marcels glass window. Joy began to Shout and her mother grew worried walking towards Marcel's room where she slept. Joy began thrashing in the bed and she breath got faster and faster. Marcel attempted to wake her she wouldn't wake. Leah even tried but she began to thrash more and more suddenly jolting up with a gasp.

"The hollow, it's here," she spoke a gasp escaping her mouth and Marcel watched her intently.

Marcel only watched him with his mother in a panic.

"I'll call Vincent," he spoke rushing out the room pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Mom what happened?" She asked watching her mom alarmingly who watched her with a sad smile.

"You said something darling, do you remember?" She spoke asking her daughter and she shook her head.

"I can't remember mom," she spoke and her mother nodded.

"Okay darling, you go back to bed now," she spoke she nodded falling back to sleep.

The little girl only nodded and fell asleep and her mother went to where Marcel would be. As she reached him she noticed Marcel, Vincent, Elijah and Klaus stood there backs facing her.

"What do we have to do, Vincent?" Asked a worried Elijah.

"What are you doing here?" Spoke an annoyed Leah watching her husband.

"We're going talk in private?" He spoke dragging her into the bedroom.

"Dad?" Spoke a sad Joy as she watched her father walk into her room with her mother.

"Hey darling go to sleep," Leah spoke as Klaus opened his mouth to speak to his daughter.

"Why do you hate me?" She spoke standing on the bed and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Darling-" started Leah but Klaus cut her off.

"I don't hate you, you're my daughter and I love you," he spoke walking towards her and sitting on the bed.

"You don't love me, dad I tried so much to be good-" spoke the little girl crying and he wiped her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry, I wish to be better, I will be better for-" before he could finish what he was saying as Elijah walked into the room with Marcel.

As soon as Joy saw her uncle she jumped off the bed and ran towards him hugging his legs.

"Uncle lijah!" She spoke excited as he picked her up with a small chuckle.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked and his niece smiled.

"I was but I had a scary dream, and I can't sleep you you and Marcel play with me?" She spoke asking her brother and her uncle who looked at her with a sigh.