14

TaeKook were now sitting on the rooftop of the school. The omega had stopped crying a few moments ago and had a red nose now.

"Is this that favorite place of yours that you wanted to show me?" Jungkook asked the other while looking up at the clouds with a small smile.

"No. This is also my favorite place. But not the one I was talking about before." Taehyung replied, looking at the smiling boy mirroring his smile.

"Oh then what place is that and why did you bring me here? Why not there?" Jungkook looked at him now with a cute pout.

"Well you were crying so much when we came here. If I would have taken you to that place, someone would surely take us to police or would beat me for bringing an omega, moreover, a male omega, somewhere without his consent." Taehyung replied unbothered.

"Why?" Gosh. Baby you didn't need to ask that.

"Huh? Why what?" Taehyung said confused.

"Why would they do that? I mean even if you were taking me somewhere without consent, then what is wrong with it? I mean that OK, it's wrong to force someone to do something but it can be like that, that... that like a kid. If a kid wants to play in mud but his mother forcefully takes him back home, then what's wrong in that. It can be like that too na." Um. Even I didn't understand it.

"Geez kookie. Breaks. First I'm NOT your MOM and you are NOT a KID. You are 17 years old and that age counts adult. Secondly, I'm an ALPHA and you are an OMEGA. Understood?" Seems a really good try to say it without even saying but, darling TaeTae, its Jungkook you are talking to.

"So...?" See I told you. Its JUNGKOOK.

Taehyung took a deep sigh and looked around for a moment before replying.

"Um kook. You remember your words? I mean what you said a few moments ago." Taehyung got an idea guys. He won't say it but make Jungkook understand what he wants to say.

"Um. Yeah. I said that if you were taking me somewhere without my consent then what's wrong in that?" Jungkook repeated his previous question.

"Yeah. That. Now think. What alternate meaning this sentence has?" Hmm. Good job Taetae.

"What? I can't think any." Jungkook said after a few moments of thinking. This made the alpha sigh once again but also get confused in his feelings. His omega is so innocent and pure, should he be angry or happy?

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung said with a really sweet voice with not so sweet smile.

"Yes..." Jungkook replied with equally sweet voice and also a sweet smile.

"Alpha, omega, taking, without consent, forcefully. Think." He still had that same voice and smile.

Jungkook thought for a few moments with a confused expression. But then that confused expression slowly changed, first into one of realization and then of shock.

He looked at the alpha with wide eyes and lips parted as if asking for confirmation, to which Taehyung nodded and then looked away. Because it was not a suitable situation to coo at the red face of the bunny beside him.

"Whhaaannhh. How could you. How could they...? I- I will tell Jin hyung when we get home." He first whined, then pushed Taehyung and then crossed his arms on his chest with a pout resting on lips.

And now Taehyung really couldn't hold himself from cooing and laughing at the omega's behavior.

"Oh my sweet little omega. What will you tell Jin hyung? That I didn't bring you to a place because you were crying and people could think that about us?" he said with a chuckle that soon turned into a smirk. Well a little bit teasing doesn't harm anyone does it?

"Or will you complain that I didn't take you?" He said totally unaware of the feeling the other boy got.