25

"About that umm. Hyung... ahm..." Taehyung stopped, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then spoke in one breath.

"ItsbecausehesnotfeleinganysicknessbecauseIdidntknothimevenoncesohesnotexpecting." The alpha put his hands on his red face, trying to save his red like tomato face from being seen to his hyung's confused eyes.

"What? Tae, speak slowly. I didn't get a single word you said." Jin asked him confused.

"He---. Hyung he said that... that he... Tae say it clearly." Jungkook tried to tell the eldest but just couldn't move his tongue with the weight of shyness, so he ended up whining to the alpha who grumbled but moved his hands away from his face and spoke up nonetheless.

"You asked about baby na. so I said that no he's not hiding his sickness from you because he doesn't have any. I did have my rut but since it was heat induced, so I had a little bit of my senses working and I could control my body to some extent. So I stopped myself from knotting him every time. that means___" Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing.

"That means that kook is not p-pregnant. We are not expecting. Yet." He said looking anywhere but at the two omegas sitting there.

The 'yet' was barely a whisper but Jungkook still had heard it, causing his face to turn even redder if possible, as well as his neck and ears. Though, he couldn't help the small shy smile from crawling on his face, nor could he stop himself from looking down at his belly while his hands, that were placed on his lap, crawled slightly towards his abdomen caressing it.

Jin had also heard the lightly said 'yet' but ignored it thinking that he probably misheard it. But then he also smiled a little when he saw the reaction of the younger omega, now clearly knowing that it was not misheard, although he didn't say anything to the couple as both their behaviors were totally natural alpha and omega behaviors.

No matter how young they are, alphas tend to try their best to knot their mates and omegas hope to have pups as soon and as many as possible. Though, this is quite controllable in betas.

Thinking about that, Seokjin really felt deep admiration for his baby brother as the boy, even in such a young age, had so much control over his wolf that he could control himself in rut, from knotting his mate who was in heat.

"Ah. I'm glad to hear that its not what I was thinking. And you did amazing baby bro. I know how it is to control your wolf and especially in such situations. I feel proud of you. I just hope you learn to control him in anger too." Jin said looking adoringly at the alpha.

"Yes hyung. I'm working on that. Hope so I will be able to control him in anger soon." Taehyung said nodding his head lightly.

The room fell into silence. No one knowing what to say next.

"OK hyung. Now everything is cleared right? So stop stressing about it. Its not good for you and the babies." Finally, Jungkook said after a long time, breaking the silence.

"Yeah right. And today you are not cooking dinner. You stressed yourself enough past week. So now you rest and we will cook or order online." Taehyung said sternly, making sure to the eldest that now there's no room for argue.

"OK fine. I won't." You might be thinking how did Jin agree so fast? Well, he was going to argue, but the look on both their faces made him stop. And then he thought about giving rest to his babies, who were also suffering from stress with him and of course, he doesn't want any harm to his unborn children.

The trio stood up from their seats and went to their respective rooms to have a little bit of rest before starting with dinner, for TaeKook, and even more rest for Jinnie with li'l babies. Hehe.