17

"Oh damn it. C'mon fast." Taehyung slammed his fist on steering wheel in frustration.

They were currently stuck in a traffic jam that had no plans of ending any time soon. And the problem is, he can't even reverse from where he is.

"O god. First day with car, and we can't even reach home. Uggghhh." He again hit the steering wheel with his fist in anger and frustration.

"I swear, I'm never bringing a car to school ever." He placed his head at the back of seat but soon straighten up when heard Jungkook voice a whimper.

"Hey kook you alright?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice but just got a whimper in reply.

Taehyung took a deep breath and then exited the car.

"HEY EVERYONE. CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME WAY TO TAKE MY CAR BACK??? I GOT A PATIENT IN MY CAR." And everyone please thank everything in the world that Taehyung's car's windows were close and soundproof. Otherwise the omega in there would be shaking with fear but unable to move even a single finger.

Yes, you guessed it right. That over caring teen used his true blood alpha voice. But well it worked as all the cars didn't even took a minute to give them way.

Taehyung sighed and then sat in his car. He drove all the way back out of the jam and then again exited the car.

"EVERYONE MOVE AS YOU PLEASE." He removed the order and then again got in the car, taking a fast turn and speeding to another road that leads to their pack house.

"Ta-tae-tae."

"Yes my love."

"Y-you orde-red them. W-wh-why?"

"Because we needed to leave kook. Really fast. I couldn't go to every driver and tell them to move aside." Taehyung replied calmly.

"B-but you sh-shouldn't hav- aaagghhh." Jungkook got cut off by a whimper of pain.

"See. That's why I did that. We need to reach home really soon." Taehyung said before increasing the speed even more.

Soon they were in their pack grounds and that's when Taehyung sensed it.

That strong smell of golden roses mixed with the blend of salty sweet vanilla and honey.

Taehyung's breath hitched.

"Um kook. You... You alright?" He asked in an almost whisper.

"Tae-tae. Please drive f-fa-st." Jungkook said bending down forward due to pain in his lower abdomen.

Taehyung nodded and rushed the car to their house and after a minute or so, stopped abruptly in front of the small house.

He rushed out of the car running towards the door and pressed the bell. Then ran back to the car and picked the younger boy from his seat as the omega was in no condition to walk due to the extreme pain.

Jin was in lounge watching some random variety show on TV when he heard the sound of a sudden car breaks soon followed by door bell.

He got up and went to open the door but almost froze with shock when saw Taehyung picking Jungkook up from the car seat. The younger boy's eyes filled with tears, face tear stained and contorted with pain.

He gave Taehyung way to enter then followed them inside worriedly leaving the door open. Just like how Taehyung left both the car doors open with keys still dangling in ignition. But well, they are head alpha's family, so no worries.

"What happened to him?" Jin asked in worry but soon realized it as he then went to his room not needing an answer anymore. The scent in the air around them was enough of an answer.

Taehyung seated Jungkook on the sofa in lounge and then looked at the way his hyung went to in utter confusion. Of course he was confused, who wouldn't. Jungkook, this much sick and in pain, and Jin left him there? JIN left JUNGKOOK there and went to his room???

But soon the alpha's confusion vanished when he saw the eldest coming back with some sort of medicine in his hand.

"Oh hyung. Thank god you know what's the problem. I was so worried." The alpha stated sitting beside his mate.

"Yeah OK. Now go and get water for him." Jin said calmly as its a totally normal thing. Well it really is.

Taehyung got up and went to the kitchen, confused at his hyung's calmness.

"Hey baby. Move a little. Sit beside the hand rest of sofa." Jin said to the younger omega softly and then sat beside him on the other side once the younger squished himself with the hand rest.

"Here take these tablets. I should have given them to you in advance before you left for school. Should have expected it." He said popping three tablets out of the pack he was holding.

"Expected it? Hyung what happened to him?" Taehyung asked the eldest coming out of the kitchen.

"Nothing. You go out. Close the car and then go to Namjoon." Jin stated grabbing the glass from his hand that the alpha definitely was going to give to his mate directly. His face said it all when Jin grabbed the glass.

"But hyung. At least tell me what wrong with him. He's my mate. I deserve to..." Taehyung cut himself off when he noticed his brother's glare.

"Its omega thing Taehyung. Nothing to know for you. Now go." He said sternly and the alpha nodded with a small pout before going out of the house.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook who was quiet all this time, other than the small whimpers of pain, called the older omega. More like asked a whole question in just one word.

"Yes bunbun." And Jin totally understood his question.

"B-but I-I'm---"

"Just 17. I know. But you found your mate. So yeah."

"Then w-why did you send him a-away?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Jin sighed then looked at front before crossing his arms over his chest and then gave the younger boy a side glance with a 'you serious bro?' Look.

"For the same reason that you were stating for it being early." That confused Jungkook even more. Well my English confused me too in this sentence. But whatever, it ain't about me.

"What reason?" His mind in a state of haze because of ,1st the pain, 2nd the medicine.

"You are just 17 kook. Turned 17 today. He's under 18. Still got 4 months in his 18th birthday. So yes. I'm not letting you two be even 10 feet close for next 3 days." Jin said sternly and then got up.

"Now c'mon. Let's change your clothes and have lunch. Then you can take a nap." Jungkook just quietly followed Jin into his room as he knew that he can never go against what Jin said. Actually no one can. He maybe an omega but he's got head alpha's blood running in his vessels.