10

They both were confused at first, but when they noticed Yugyeom's shy smile and fumbling with his shirt while looking down, they got shocked, as they may have got an idea about what he was going to say.

And to confirm it, Jungkook called the beta.

"Gyeomie? Is it what we think it is?"

"Um. I honestly don't know what you two are thinking, because no one can ever predict both of you. But the thing I want to tell is..." He again trailed off, being a shying mess.

"Yugy? You... yOU GOT A MATE.???" OK. Wow. Tae really is a true blood alpha, and a tiger too. That ROAR was something.

"Jeez. No need to announce in the whole school without mic and speakers. And yes I found my mate there. He's my sister's neighbor." Yugyeom replied back, first annoyed but then again got shy talking about his mate.

"Gosh. And you were also not gonna tell us if you didn't get to know about us being mates. Were you?" Jungkook snapped back.

"O hello. I already planned it since I came home last night, to tell you guys about him. YOU didn't let me say anything in your first that useless fight with me and second this stupid argument with Tae." Ha. Of course he's their best friend.

"OK but. It was not your first time going to your sisters. So how come you never meet him before?" Taehyung asked a bit curious.

"Yeah right. You are a beta. And you have spent both your 16th and 17th birthday with your sister after her wedding. So is he younger than you?" As Yugyeom was about to reply Tahyung, Jungkook spoke up.

Yugyeom was again going to speak but then shut his mouth as he got cut off by Taehyung even before starting.

"And wait a minute. It's a 'HE'. Then what happened to your all time ranting 'I never gonna be with a male. I like girls' and all?". Yugyeom scoffed at the alpha and then held his hand up in air when he noticed that Jungkook is again gonna say something.

"First of all. You both seriously need to learn communication skills, especially turn taking. Secondly. Yes he's a HE and it's a fated mate bond Taehyung. We got nothing to say in it. And thirdly, he's elder than me by 6 and a half months and they just shifted to my sister's neighborhood a few weeks ago. That's why we never met before." He again was a shy mess.

"Woah. So, when you have told that much then tell his name also. Or got some ultra-privacy issues." Taehyung said, doing air quotes at ultra-privacy.

"Shut-up Tae. And his name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." He really is changing his tune so fast today.

"Kun What?" Jungkook tried saying the name but couldn't.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul." Yugyeom repeated again.

"Kun-pi-bhu... Ugghhh. Yugy sorry to say but what is this name?" Taehyung tried his best, but guess it was out of his dictionary.

"Ugh. Leave it. Just call him Bambam." Yugyeom told them the nick name of his mate.

"But why is his name so change and difficult? Is he a foreigner?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Well yes. He's from Thailand. But their pack got disbonded and everyone scattered. So they came to Korea to live here as his father works here." He explained as the couple nodded.

"OK it's pretty late now. We were going to get Kook's time table chart. See you later. Bye." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and started walking to the admin office.

"yeah bye." Yugyeom also walked to his classroom.