28

"Mr. Kim. Never imagined I would ever have a complaint of Taehyung, and to the extent where I would have to inform you about it." Mr. Choi started, looking quite... disappointed? You can say.

"Why? What happened? What did you do?" Seokjin, clearly in a worry frenzy, first asked the teacher and then directed his question to his younger brother in an angry tone.

"Wha- I-I did nothing hyu-" Taehyung was shut with the stern gaze of Namjoon, who definitely wasn't happy with that sentence of his teacher as well as his denial.

"Ah Mr. Kim. No need to be that angry towards him. Its not that big matter. But I still want to talk about it as its against the rules and not a good example to other students. And Taehyung here, of course will be our pack leader one day, so more than anyone, he should understand the importance of rules and he needs to be a good example to others." And Taehyung felt like Mr. Choi saved him from falling into a ditch to throw him in a well.

"We are really sorry sir that you had to face inconvenience because of him. Can we get a little information about what he did so we can talk to him about that?" Namjoon asked the man with a slight, kind of apologetic smile.

"Its nothing too much serious. But since the start of session, he has been breaking certain class rules. He is late in every class and he leaves the class early too. I used to call out to him to make him stop until bell rings in starting few days, but when I found it useless I stopped. Though he does come before the lecture starts and leaves after I'm finished, but still. Students are bound will bell-rings and that rule exists for a reason." He informed them with the matter.

"Yeah right. I have the same complain about him. Although, he is in class during the lecture time, but we can't allow him to follow this routine of his on daily basis. Other students notice it too. Today he's alone doing this. Tomorrow if more students follow his ways then we won't be able to stop them." Mr. Oh, Taehyung's history teacher said.

Since all the teachers were sitting together, so when one teacher brought this up, the others added up too saying that he would do that in their classes also.

"How... how much time... I mean how many minutes is he late and... how early he leaves?" Namjoon asked, hating that he couldn't form the proper sentence.

Since it was first time ever they got a complaint about Taehyung, so it was really hard for him to believe that the boy was really getting that irresponsible when he's supposed to be carrying the responsibility of whole pack in like 1 or 2 years at maximum.

"Ah not much. But the 5 minutes we give students to ready their stuff before we start lecture and the 5-10 minutes we have for question answer session depending on lecture. He enters last moment so unintentionally makes quite a fuss while hurrying to ready his notepad and all. Other than it disturbing close by students, I believe he also can't take notes in start, that are mostly really important since the start always hold the base of the topic. And he never attends the Q/A session at end so he doesn't get to ask any question or have his confusions cleared. That is quite a hard blow to his studies if I tell you honestly." Mr. Park, Taehyung's physics teacher answered.

"And it surely has affected his result this time." Mr. Choi said while sliding Taehyung's report card in front of Namjoon who glanced at it and then transferred it to his mate who was busy glaring at his younger brother that was sitting beside him with head held low.

"Mind telling us why is it that way young man?" Namjoon asked the younger who, despite being a true blood, visibly shuddered at the seriousness and authority of his tone that demanded clear cut, short and true answer.

Yup, Namjoon knew he will most definitely try to hide the truth or otherwise they would already be informed by Taehyung himself or at least Jungkook if it were something the former wanted them to know about.

So he gave no chance of excuses.

Taehyung was doomed. And he knew it.