11

Jungkook was dropped at his first class by Taehyung and from there he found a companion to every class next, Jackson Wang, a kind natured and sweet alpha. So much that people wondered how can be someone that kind and sweet, but yes he loves making people wonder about him.

Jackson shared almost all classes with Jungkook except two classes. But for those two classes he had to pass by the classroom Jungkook needed to go, so yes he was a companion to every class.

In their first class, they both shared a bench and Jackson really helped Jungkook to get comfortable in class who was that anxious that he stuttered really bad introducing himself.

Everything was alright throughout the day. Well, it seemed to be.

But yeah it was really alright, till before lunch. More specifically, until Jungkook walked in the cafeteria with Jackson, laughing at something the alpha said and the other alpha, aka his alpha saw the duo.

Well, they parted ways really soon after entering the café as Jackson got dragged by a beta who really seemed in a hurry because he didn't even introduce himself to Jungkook before dragging the alpha.

Jungkook also just shrugged and walked towards the table where his alpha was sitting, waiting for him with their lunch already on the table.

"Hi TaeTae hyung. How was your day?" Jungkook's cheerful voice brought the alpha out of his zoning and he smiled at the omega, mostly forcefully.

"Fine. Just as usual. You tell me how was yours? Seems like it went really good." Our Jungkookie is really sweet to catch that sarcasm and mock in the tune, so he smiled his bunny smile and nodded enthusiastically, starting the talk that Taehyung definitely didn't want to hear, especially right now.

"Yup. You know I met a guy. He's really good and helped me so much throughout the day. You know I was really afraid and anxious in morning while getting ready. I thought that the first day will be really hard for me here, especially due to the fact that this school has mostly alphas here but now it seems like I was afraid for nothing." Oh how Taehyung wished to just shout shut up at his face.

"Oh really? How so?" Taehyung asked with gritted teeth and a forceful smile, that again went unnoticed by the happy omega, who nodded while biting on a French fry.

"Yeah. The guy I was talking about, he's an alpha. But he's really sweet and kind. His name is Jackson. You know Jackson hyung is with me in every class but just two. But for those two classes, he passes by the classrooms I have classes in, so he accompanied me to every single class to protect me from bullies and bad boys of the school. He's really nice, isn't he?" The omega kept bragging about his new friend all while looking down while eating french fries.

If, if he had looked up at Taehyung just for once during all his talk, he would have witnessed how much the alpha was regretting to ask that question.

Taehyung was clenching his jaw really hard, just to stop himself from harming anyone, especially his mate. His mate, who was bragging about another alpha in front of him.

"Yes he is. Really sweet and kind. We don't witness such good people so much in modern world." Taehyung's expression and tune both were really strange, something that made Jungkook look up at him. But when he couldn't catch up what it really was, he just shrugged it off considering a delusion and continued eating after nodding in response. Because of course Taehyung was not a serial killer or some sick person who would go and kill someone just for talking to his mate, now was he?