47

Hey my sweetiepies.

(Yeah giving an A/N in the starting because I feel like I should apologize first)

I'm really sorry for such a long pause. I didn't plan this. I didn't even know about this.

Actually, I have been updating the story regularly every Sunday for the past month. But for some reason, after the new year update, this lovely app of ours decided to play a prank on me.

I was so determined to be regular with my updates that I even wrote the next part and updated it TWICE during my exams. ( My exams went on for 2 and a half weeks).

But this naughty padd didn't actually update them.

Yesterday, a friend of mine, who is also a reader of both my stories, asked me why haven't I updated the stories even when I had multiple parts done. And I was so shocked and when I told her I have been doing so, she showed me the stories on her phone. They were not updated for a month. Then I opened them on my phone (my account) they showed published parts till the ones I did last week.😑😑😑

So now I delete them all and then re-upload them.

And now this is my 11th try at uploading this part and I hope its the last one.

___________________________________

"What's the matter hyung?" Taehyung asked Namjoon as they both approached him.

"These boys were fighting over there." He pointed with his finger, telling Taehyung how close to the borders they were, that had the true blood to raise his one eyebrow in amusement of the courage or shall he say stupidity of those boys.

"And the funny this is, that land is full of pretty big and fleshy animals to feast on that are so bulky they can't even run for their life, especially from werewolves because of our unbeatable speed. And yet 5 almost adult alphas were fighting over a tiny rabbit." He explained his main reason to doubt over the rogue boys.

"Over a WHAT?" They heard the only omega present, shriek with horror and anger mixed, glaring at the rogue boys.

Oh did I forget to tell you guys that all the rabbits in and around the grounds of Crystal pack are Jungkook's not legally adopted babies?

"Can someone tell me why a stupid omega is standing here in between pack alphas and soldiers?" one of the rogue boys said rolling his eyes while rubbing his ear in a pretend show like Jungkook's voice hurt his ears.

And within a blink of an eye the omega launched at him grabbing his collar while glaring him in the eyes, that kind of, scared the boy at his courage and resistance to alpha dominance.

"How dare you?" He menaced while pulling the boy's collar.

"You dared to kill my baby and now you had the audacity to call me a stupid omega?" He said in a voice that sent shivers down not just that boy's spine but everyone present there.

Even Taehyung and Namjoon gulped looking at each other to plead the other to get the omega off the rogue boy so that they can investigate them further.

At last, Taehyung decided to intervene and stepped towards the fuming omega.

"Hey kook. Baby we'll have a talk about that later. Right now we need to know why they were here and from where exactly did they come from. Yeah? C'mon." He said sweetly, taking the omega's hands off the boy's collar and engulfing him in a hug.

Namjoon then looked dead serious in the same boy's eyes, warning him to not even think about lying with just his eyes before questioning them.

"So as we were talking before their arrival, why exactly were you guys so close to our pack borders? Even if born and grown rogue, everyone knows the pack ground rules. And don't even think about giving the hunting excuse." He asked the boys who seemed to look around finding a reason other than hunting.

It was just straight up rule for all the packs throughout the whole world that every pack holds at least 1 mile of ground out of their borders.

The extra ground is for hunting and prey to roam free. And also for the wolves who want to go out on a run.

Land is not a problem considering that werewolf packed are commonly, well, packed.

The houses are small yet cozy and very close to each other as the whole pack lives like a one big family, as far as having weekly hangouts at the pack house or the town hall.

So a big number of members live on a small land, leaving vast range of grounds unoccupied.

Though every pack has free land depending on the population, they still allow rogues to roam around on those lands for hunting and a refreshing run.

Well until a certain limit.

The limit being the visibility of the borders as they all understand that rogues keep migrating and they can't certainly know if the land belongs to a pack without any visible clues of a pack's presence.

But these notorious boys dared to stand just 6 feet away from, not the border but the entrance gate of their pack.

And not only that, they had even killed a rabbit.

A species that is not allowed to be hunted by grown wolves as they are only hunted by the young pups who are getting trained to hunt on their own before going out in the vast fields battling with cows and buffalos and other big prays.

And this was also a rule set globally, applied equally to all packs and rogues.

Not to forget, these are the 'babies' of the pack's future Luna.

When the boys couldn't come up with any excuse, Taehyung and Namjoon collectively came to the conclusion that the boys were, indeed, up to something other than hunting and eating.

"Show me your right shoulders. All of you." Taehyung stepped forward ordering all the rogue boys who looked at each other with slight shock over hearing what the true blood demanded.

Taehyung waited for them patiently to do as told but when none of them showed any signs of cooperation with him, he decided to look at their shoulders himself.

________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a nice day/night my sweetiepies.