34

Namjoon had told him on call that they will come home at dinner time because Jin had spent the night awake because of the pups kicking him continuously and fell asleep just an hour ago.

So the young, hormonal teenage true blood alpha wanted to use this time in his own way.

"But you don't seem like you really want me to stop my lovely omega." He said smirking, whispering the last part in the omega's ear seductively.

"Alpha." Jungkook said in a breathy voice getting a chuckle from said alpha in response.

"B-but hyungs a-a-are com-comi-ng." He said while looking up in the elder's eyes.

"Don't worry. They won't be here before dinner. We got plenty of time." Taehyung said in that same seductive tone and after getting a quiet OK from the omega hidden in his chest, turned the stove off and put a lid on the pan before picking up his mate and going up to his own room this time instead of the omega's where they had spent the last two days.

______________________

"Be careful." Namjoon's voice resonated in the living room along with Jin's pained groans as soon as the front door opened.

Taehyung, who was sitting on the sofa watching TV, got up as soon as he saw the couple entering.

Well, trying to enter. Because they had stopped mid entrance, Jin bent down a little with a pained expression and Namjoon holding him up.

"Hyung are you OK? Is everything alright?" He asked running to his brother's side, grabbing his hand for some support.

"Yeah don't worry everything is alright. Its just b___" Namjoon started but he didn't get to complete.

"What. Do you hear yourself hyung? Does this look alright to you? Jin hyung is in so much pain. You should care for your mate some more." Taehyung said almost shouting, totally disregarding that Jin is tightening his hold on his hand as a silent shut up.

"Hyung lets go back to the car. We need to take you hospital. C'mon." he said ushering the eldest out who, now, was feeling better and had straighten up.

"Shut it you brat. First of all it was just a false contraction. Second, ___" pause for slap on Taehyung's head,

"How dare you *slap* talk to my alpha *slap* like that? *slap* He cares about me *slap* more than anyone can ever do. *slap* Including you.*slap* This is how you talk to elders? Have you lost *slap* all your manners *slap* in last two days? *final slap*" Well, eomma Jin is back folks.

"He knows better than you, especially when its about me and the babies." Jin said pointing to Namjoon and was again going to slap his brother but Namjoon stopped him.

"OK Jin that's enough. He was just worried about you. And don't forget your false contractions began when we were at our apartment, so he has never seen you having one. It was new for him so he panicked." Namjoon tried to calm his mate down. Keyword, TRIED. Because its Kim Seokjin we are talking about.

"Yeah I just panicked and shouted at hyung. Sorry Namjoonie hyung." Taehyung said rubbing his head where he had got countless hits by his brother's very own hands.

"Its OK Tae bear, just be careful next time. He's my mate, I won't want him in pain when I can save him from that." Namjoon may have saved him from Jin, but what's true is true.

He felt a little hurt but thought it as Taehyung's alpha being overprotective of his family, that it does quite a lot, but Namjoon is really understanding. Because after what happened with their parents, it is really hard for the young alpha to trust anyone.

But that still doesn't give him the permission to blame Namjoon about not caring for his mate enough. So he felt the need to clear this to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and closed the door after the couple went towards the sofa, and then brought water for them.

"Where is kook?" Jin asked him as soon as he passed the glass of water to him.

"He's sleeping." The younger brother replied while giving the other glass to Namjoon.

"At this time? Why?" Jin got worried that the youngest was probably feeling sick, totally unaware of the fact that his simple question made his brother loose his smile and panic about what should he answer.