15

Jungkook didn't say anything and kept looking down on the floor of rooftop. That same strange feeling from before was back. This time so much more stronger than before.

"hey kook. Is everything OK? Sorry if I crossed the limit. I was just teasing you." Taehyung said worriedly. His smirk and teasing long lost since the omega didn't respond the way he expected.

"Yeah. Everything's OK. And no need to say sorry. You didn't do anything that wrong. It was not that much of teasing." Jungkook said in a small voice still looking down, hands now in lap fumbling with fingers.

"OK this definitely is not OK. You never respond like this. EVER. Tell me what's wrong. Am I the reason? Is that even a question? Of course I'm. you were OK just a few minutes ago. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." That big bad alpha wolf was now in a full panic mode.

This much care from his alpha triggered that feeling even more, but the omega controlled it, at least tried to.

"Its OK Taetae. You didn't do anything wrong. I understand it was just a teasing. No need to panic. Calm down." This time, he replied looking in the alpha's eyes with a much louder voice, praising himself internally for not stuttering. Though that eye contact had almost made him whimper. So he quickly looked away and bit his lips from inside to keep his mouth close forcefully.

"you sure? You don't seem OK bun." Taehyung definitely noticed all this. And Jungkook? Well, he bit his lips even more hard and closed his eyes.

"I'm OK Tae. Maybe its cold up here that's why. Let's go down. And also, it's almost class time." He said after a few moments.

"OK. Yeah it can be that. C'mon let's go." Although he wasn't convinced, but he agreed with him none the less.

They both got up and picked their bags before walking to the stairs.

"How many classes you have to attend?" Taehyung asked climbing down the last stair.

"Um 2 classes. But I heard from a few students that the English professor may not take class today." Jungkook replied now totally normal and Taehyung now thought that maybe that really was because of cold. Oh how wrong.

"OK. And English class is last one I guess. Because we also had English class in last the whole year." And Jungkook confirmed it with a nod.

"I also have just 1 class left. So if your English class gets cancelled, call me. We will go home." Jungkook nodded again and they both sped up when they heard the first bell ring.

Taehyung dropped him in class and went to his own, almost running but luckily entered the door before the second bell rang.

The class was totally normal and as usual for Taehyung. But not for Jungkook.

He suddenly felt feverish in middle of the lecture. At first, he ignored it, then tried to ignore it, then controlled himself and the last 10 minutes of class, he tried his best to stay conscious and not faint in a classroom full of students. Not to mention it was his first day at school. Even thinking about it felt really humiliating.

At last, the bell rang and the teacher kindly let them leave on time, instead of dragging the class as long as he could.

Jungkook slowly put his things in bag and got up. But he had to put his hands on the desk as soon as he got up because of the dizziness.