31

For centuries it has been going on like this. The Luna would hold a meeting every week in the main packhouse where all the people were allowed to go. But the previous Luna made a really big change in this tradition.

Kim Bakhyun, the last Luna, Seokjin and Taehyung's omega father, or "appi" as they call him, had changed the tradition of weekly meetings inside the packhouse.

Instead of making everyone come to him with their problems, he would go out on strolls randomly and ask people about their problems, reasoning that "Not everyone is free on that same day. The poor people, who need to work daily and get daily wages based on their work can't take a leave for that day and these people are the ones that deserve to be heard the most."

Before him, the previous Lunas would leave their house or mansion, so rarely that only a few people in the town had seen them out of the house. All the outdoor house chores were done by their servants.

That's another thing that he changed. He had changed the concept of "Luna and head alpha must live in a mansion with loads of servants working for them."

He had shifted to a really small but cozy and homey house that the boys live in right now, and the only servant he had after becoming a Luna was TaeJin's nanny that he had hired when he got the news of his first baby, to help him and take care of him since male pregnancies are not an easy thing, especially in omegas, because they give birth to many babies at once.

Though he just had one baby both times, that's still a mystery for everyone as it has never happened before. Well, other than a very few special cases, but those cases included chosen ones or the legends as everyone calls them.

That's also a reason why Seokjin, even when he's an omega, is more respected than anyone, other than being head alpha's eldest son. Even before marrying Namjoon and becoming the Luna, he was respected like head alpha himself.

That's also the reason why people allowed Namjoon to be the head alpha when he was not an heir of any head alpha from any pack. it was just because he was Seokjin's mate.

Well, I agree that Namjoon is highly qualified for this post, but the pack members didn't know it before trying him and you don't give someone charge of, not just your house but the whole pack so randomly who doesn't even belong from your pack, or any pack for that matter.

After all, a rogue can be anything but a good and loyal soul, since they become rogue for the sole reason of betraying their pack.

It was due to Seokjin being a potential legend and Namjoon, being the mate of legend, can't be a wrong or wicked man greedy for power.

And when Namjoon handled the pack so amazingly despite his young age and his selfless service to the people who only trusted him because of the man he was mated to, the pack members had started believing that Seokjin really is another name in the shortlist of the legends.

So, I was talking about Bakhyun.

He never had any other servants other than the boys' nanny so he would have to do all the house chores in and outside the house by himself.

So whenever he would go out for grocery shopping or any other reason, he would talk to as many people as he could, learning about their matters and hardships, and would talk about it with Chanyeol daily at night.

That's why the crystal pack had developed so fast as if it had a race with China and Japan in the field of development during BaekChan's rule.