09

Taehyung, who got angry when Yugyeom called his mate a coconut head, was now smiling fondly at this baby bunny's behavior.

He then shook his head a little smiling and made his way towards the duo. Jungkook looked at his mate and also smiled. All his anger gone by just looking at that handsome face.

Yugyeom was about to say something to Jungkook but then stopped, probably he also noticed Taehyung's presence.

"O hey buddy. What's up." Yugyeom said to Taehyung happily.

"Hey Yugy. How are you man. How were the vacations?" till now all the anger that Taehyung felt, was gone.

"Really amazing. Because I didn't have an annoying and never growing up bunny to take care of." He definitely knew that he's gonna get a really good baby beating, but he still said that. Well, that was for the reason that he missed that beating so much in the past month.

And as expected, that baby gasped again and then threw his baby fists at the beta beside him who laughed along with a chuckling Taehyung.

When he felt its enough for now, Jungkook stopped his little punches and looked at Taehyung who still was giggling quietly.

He then placed his hands on his waist at both sides and stared at the alpha, who felt the stare and stopped his giggles immediately.

Jungkook waited patiently for Taehyung to look at him and when he did, the omega stomped his foot again and walk past him.

Taehyung looked at Yugyeom who nodded as they both started following the omega.

"Hey Kook, seriously? Why are you being angry when it's clearly me who should be." Taehyung spoke after following him for some time.

The omega instantly stopped and looked back at his mate, mouth again open and hands again on his waist.

"And why should YOU be angry?" He asked the alpha.

"Well I got a really big reason. I'm your mate yet you didn't let me even touch you since morning and now you literally just threw yourself on Yugy and held hands with him for so long." Now it's time for a baby tiger.

'Darling author, you do know that I'm a True Blood Alpha.'

'Shut up Tae.'

'Waaanh. When this omega baby bunny says something to you, you get all scared and stuttering mess. And when I threaten you, you say shut up. Am I really a true blood alpha?'

'yeah a true blood alpha who's whining like a baby right now.'

'OK leave this argument. Let's go back to the story Mr. Alpha.'

So,

"Seriously Taetae? You are gonna be angry at me because I hugged my only friend?" Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief.

"Huh? 1st of all Mr. darling mate, I'm angry because you didn't let me even touch you since morning. 2nd only friend? He's your only friend? Then who am I?" Aww. Never knew a whiny alpha can be that cute.

"You yourself just mentioned it." Jungkook rolled his eyes on his mate's supposedly foolishness.

"Hey hey hey. Wait a minute. MATE? Mind telling me what's this?" Yugyeom, who was standing there shocked since Tae called Kook mate for the first time, asked them in complete confusion and shock.

That really stopped their argument as they realized that they didn't tell him about it yet.

"Um. Yugy ... Well there's nothing hidden now that we should tell you. You heard us." Taehyung started nervously but then was back to his normal self.

"Gyeomie. We both are mates. I had sensed that special pull towards him for quite a while now, but today in morning when we both met, I felt that connection." Jungkook said shyly, looking down while smiling.

"Ah seriously? For a while now and you still never mentioned it to me. And even now you both were not going to tell me right? I just got to know because of this argument of yours otherwise you wouldn't have told me." He really was feeling betrayed. And why won't he. They both call him their only friend, well other than each other. And they both are his best friends.

"Well I also got a news to tell you guys." Yugyeom said after a pause, with a shy smile. It was now the couple's turn to be confused and shocked.