03

"OK leave him kook. He should know that it's your birthday and he needs to be here. If he's not caring for you, then you also don't need to wait for him. Start your breakfast. You are getting late for school. And don't talk to him in the school also. He should know what he did." Jin said while passing the plate with pancakes to him.

He can't make cake for breakfast but that doesn't mean they can't write happy birthday on pancakes.

He gave Jungkook a knife to cut, but before that, he lit a candle and neared it to Jungkook to blow.

"Wow wow wow. I feel hurt. You guys were really going to celebrate the birthday without me?" T- umm you know who it was.

"OH wow. So Mr. Oh-so-busy finally got some time for me too. Waow I'm blessed." Jungkook didn't even look at him, a clear sign that he is extremely baby-angry.

"Sorry kook. I knew hyung is never gonna disturb your sleep to wish birthday so I stayed at my house for night. I wanted to come early in morning, I even thought to pick you up from your house, but my cell phone turned off sometime in night and I had no alarm to wake me up." Taehyung said while sitting beside Jungkook.

"Sorry? Is sorry enough Kim Taehyung?" instead of Jungkook, Jin spoke up.

"Umm. OK hyung, you can give me whatever punishment you want. I won't say anything." He replied scratching his head.

"Taehyung." Namjoon called him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Give me the keys." He simply said while extending his hand.

"Which keys?" He had some idea but wanted to not agree on it.

"As much as I want you to walk everywhere on your legs, but of course I can't take your car. Jungkook also go everywhere with you. So you have your car because he needs it." Namjoon said and raised an eyebrow when Taehyung looked confused.

"Then what keys are you asking for? Because I had handed the bike's keys to you already when I got my car." He really didn't want to believe what this was leading to.

"Taehyung stop playing dumb. You know what I want."

All the time neither of JinKook spoke. Because they knew it's better to keep quiet when Namjoon is talking to someone, especially when that someone is Taehyung.

"Namjoon let's just celebrate the birthday then we will continue this OK?" Jin said politely. He always gets intimidated when Namjoon talks so seriously, that happens to be almost every time when he talks with Taehyung. But who can blame him? He considers Taehyung as his own little brother and what he's doing with himself makes Namjoon worry. But Taehyung doesn't want to change himself with simple and polite words, so he has to go the hard way.

Taehyung sighed in relief that it got delayed for a little bit at least.

"Happy birthday to you" they all sang as Jungkook blew the candle and cut the pancakes.

"Hey you betrayer." Jin accused Jungkook playfully when he gave first bite to Namjoon, that made everyone giggle.

Jin cooked just two pancakes to just cut them as cake so they finished quite fast. Not just pancakes, but everything was getting finished considerably fast. Because he cooked 17 dishes as it was Jungkook's 17th birthday, but they were just 4 people to eat, so he cooked very small amounts so that they don't have any leftovers.

Because, Kim Seokjin doesn't like serving leftover food. He always gives freshly cooked food at every meal.

They had almost finished the breakfast when the time came that Taehyung didn't like one bit.

"Now Taehyung, are you giving me the keys on your own or do I have to take them by my own." Namjoon asked him again when they were almost finished eating.

This made Taehyung freeze. He didn't want to hand over the keys to him, because he knows that then he will not get them any time soon.