29

The table was surrounded by deep silence that no one dared to break.

They all were waiting for Taehyung who was in a continuous battle.

First it was whether he should tell them or not. And later, when he finally decided to tell them, he couldn't find the proper words to start.

Finally, what seemed like an eternity later, Taehyung sighed and started speaking.

"I... Sir. Am I the only one with this complain?" he questioned Mr. Choi confusing everyone on that table.

"Um. No. but what does it has to do with the question?" Mr. Choi replied.

"And all the other boys are alphas right?" he again answered with a question.

"Ah. Yeah. They are." Mr. Choi answered and it seemed like he had gotten the point that this had to do something with all of them altogether.

"So can I request you to not question us, me and them all about it? I promise its not something bad." Well. I thought you were going to tell them Taehyung-ah.

'Stop jumping the forth wall author. Your un-athletic potato self may fracture anything.'

Ouch.

Well, let's get back to the story.

"Taehyung. what is it about? Can't you give us even a slightest idea?" Namjoon asked, now totally aware that they won't get a full explained answer.

"Sorry hyung." Those two words were enough for every one of them to skip this topic.

Since everything else was clear and OK, it wasn't long before the Kim family along with the only Jeon were sitting in front of the younger's teachers.

"Believe me Mr. Kim. I don't understand why the principal didn't agree to admit him as an advance student." Mr. Kang, Junkgook's homeroom teacher as well as class incharge, told them with a smile.

"I think no one in this school can." Mr. Byun, his math's teacher said with a proud look in his eyes as he looked at the mentioned boy.

"And how can they. This boy broke the record of highest marks in any semester when he really had half the time than all other students. It was mid-terms, and everyone has half of the semester course in mids. But Jungkook not only covered full semester course but also got 99.7% marks." Mr. Kang said, still in doubt that if the mentioned student is a human, well werewolf, but still.

"Wow. Our baby bunny is a big brain huh." Seokjin teased while gently scratching said boy's head fondly.

"Well. Your family on the whole is a group of big brains." Mr. Im, Jungkook's history teacher added on, making the elder couple chuckle.

"But seriously Jungkook, what did you do? Eat your books? Taehyung here, had dropped jaws of the whole school by getting 99.5% marks in first semester of high school and still is repeating it continuously every time. But he gets equal time as all other students. You got half, but still broke his record. How?" Mr. Kang said still in disbelief.

"Sir. I think you all forgot. I'm, well was, an advance student in my previous school. But your principal refused to admit me as advance student here, so I'm repeating the junior year. I've learned all this already last year." Jungkook stated matter of factly.

"Well yeah right. So." Mr. Kang stated now believing that the result is real and the student is a normal hum- werewolf.

"Well. Since you cleared whole course of 1st semester in mid-term exams, now you can take 2nd semester. Also, we decided that if you want to take 3rd semester too, along with 2nd, you are totally allowed to." Mr. Kang gave the good news smiling, making the youngest on that table widen his eyes with mouth agape due to excitement.

"But of course. It's totally your choice. No one can force you to do so if you don't want to." He later added.

"And of course he will take this chance. This bratty bunny won't listen to me if I told him to not burden himself so much with studies and graduate normally." Seokjin said making that 'bratty bunny' giggle and both the Kim alphas chuckle. Even the teachers couldn't control their smiles.

Well, the meeting ended with Jungkook agreeing to take both 2nd and 3rd semesters together regardless to the eldest Kim's complaints and countless attempts of emotional blackmailing that he doesn't listen to the person who has raised him like his own son and all.

The family of 4 reached home soon and decided to have a movie marathon before going out for dinner.

Since it was Jungkook's shining day, of course they had a marathon of ironman series that they all can swear they have learnt second by second because of how many times they watched it due to the youngest's requests. But no one complains. Because its Jungkook.