44

"Minhyun." Jungkook started, trying his best to not sound angry.

"Yes" The stupid head said in a disgusting sweet tone.

"I have already told you in the morning and I'm saying it again now. I have a mate. Leave me alone." Jungkook completed, emphasizing last 7 words so that they could get through the thick skull of the duffer sitting in front of him.

"Oh c'mon honey candy. That excuse is totally useless. Everyone in this world has a mate. I do too. But that doesn't mean we need to be loyal to them even before we meet them." Minhyun said rolling his eyes on what Jungkook said, making the said boy close his eyes again and take another deep breath.

"If you want to be a betraying fox to your mate that doesn't mean everyone wants to be. And secondly. I have found my mate and we are together." Jungkook said trying his best to keep his rage in control.

"What?" Minhyun said before laughing out loud as if Jungkook had said the joke of the century, making the omega to look at him as if he's doubting this man's mental health.

"You- oh my god." Minhyun started trying to control his laugh but then again burst out into laughter.

"OK enough." He said while finally getting a control over his laugh. Meanwhile Jungkook just sat there quietly, judging his mental health.

"Seriously boy? You got no other excuse to give me that now you are lying about finding your mate?" Minhyun questioned Jungkook controlling his laugh.

"And why would I lie about it?" Jungkook questioned back giving a totally fed up expression.

"Seriously? You don't need to lie to me about that Jungkook. Because I know that you barely turned 17 a couple months ago. And you are an omega. So it's impossible." Minhyun said referring to the fact that omegas can't sense their mates before 18, some even not until they turn 19.

"Yeah OK. I agree that its not a common thing to happen but that doesn't mean you can straight up call me liar when I tell you that I found my mate." Jungkook said finally getting his point but he still couldn't understand why Minhyun is calling him a liar over such little thing.

"Oh c'mon. You really want me to believe that you found your mate? Could have used your little brain to come up with a possible excuse. But whatever. Now I certainly know that you got no reason to not go on a date with me. So just tell me your address and at what time should I pick you up." Minhyun said decisively, making Jungkook to poke his cheek with his tongue in anger.

"Listen here you mindless prickle." Jungkook started looking Minhyun in the eyes with a dead serious tone, sending the alpha in utter shock with his sudden change in demeanor.

"I have really had enough of your rubbish and I never tolerate things beyond my limits, that, sadly for you, you have already reached. So if you don't want me to pop your eyes out with my bare fingers before I pull your trashy tongue out of your filthy mouth and pop open your skull to clean the gutter you call your brain, then don't dare to show your burden to the earth existence ever in front of me." Jungkook completed without giving Minhyun the time to process what was happening before storming out of the class in anger.

"A mindless what?" Minhyun questioned himself under his breath after he got unfreeze from his shock with the door being slammed shut by a menacing Jungkook.

Once Jungkook stormed out of the room, no one in the hall full of students dared to even look at him.

And it's not like they didn't do it, it was like they COULDN'T do it.

Not even the alphas.

This thing really confused everyone that how can an omega assert such power that even an alpha, not even a single one out of so many, could challenge his dominance.

Everyone in a 1-meter radius around Jungkook looked down, bowing their heads as if they were submitting to him, as the said omega proceeded to his mate's classroom.

Because Taehyung was the only one who could get him to calm down as he was really out of his control right now.

So out that he didn't even notice everyone's behavior around him.

So out that even tho he passed by many mirrors, he still didn't notice his eyes glowing purple.

______________________________

Hey my lovely sweetiepies. Sorry for such a long break.

I had my midterm exams but then they got delayed but I still couldn't get out of the stress of studying so I couldn't get to writing until they were really over.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Do vote if you did.

And yeah. The story's about to take a wonderful turn.

Have a nice day/night everyone.