00

The Taekook couple.

Alpha Kim Taehyung and HIS omega Jeon Jungkook.

Both the boys that everyone dreams to be with as their partners, but they simply can't.

Both of them are young and high school students. But they have the power to make every single couple on this earth, jealous.

Yes, they DO make every single soul jealous because they are so caring and loving to each other. They don't leave each other's side ever. They never fight.

And of course their handsome faces and melodic voices, who can forget that. And as they are still teenagers, so they are also hella CUTE.

They make everyone fall in love with them without even doing anything.

They have many names like 'Ideal couple', 'Best couple', and mostly are called 'Legendary couple'.

One more thing to envy this 'Legendary couple' is,

.

.

.

They are getting married.

Yup, you heard it right. Yeah they are young, even I think so, pretty much young. But it's their decision.

"We are mates, made by moon goddess. That means we have to stay together ALWAYS. Even if we want to separate, we can't. We will die if we rejected each other right? So why delay this. WE want to marry so we will. It's not a that big deal. When we are going to live together always then why give excuses and delay our marriage. We are gonna marry sooner or later, so what's the need to wait." As said by them.

And yes, I am with them in this. I totally agree.

So yeah, They ARE getting married soon.

.

.

.

BUT,

.

.

.

One thing worries everyone who thinks about it.

Will they still be like this as they are now, after their marriage?

Or will things change?

Who knows.

But let's just wish them good luck for their wedding and married life.