38

After a very long night and a heartlessly gobbled down breakfast, Namjoon had sent the younger couple to school.

Well not him exactly, but let's not bring the real culprit in otherwise the extremely angry mama bird will be more hard to handle than he already is.

You must be thinking why he's angry. Well, the TaeKook couple had denied to agree with Namjoon when he told them to go to school, Taehyung rather harshly, saying that Namjoon got no sense that's why he's telling him to go to school when his brother is in so much pain. And no one, I repeat, NO ONE talks to Kim Seokjin's alpha like that.

But we can't really blame Taehyung because he is really sensitive about his family, especially after their parents died.

But I guess we can blame him for behaving like that after getting a lot of sense talked into him by his brother dearest last evening.

But either way, the couple was in school now and Namjoon was getting a good talk from Seokjin for skipping breakfast.

He didn't really, he had eaten half a sandwich, but it does not at all count as breakfast in Seokjin's dictionary.

So now, Seokjin was proving that his pregnancy mood swings were just a trailer to the movie going on right now.

Namjoon was sitting on the only chair in the room, that Seokjin had made him to move to the farthest corner from his bed, eating the breakfast Seokjin had himself ordered online, while the mentioned omega was squeezing a pillow he had asked a nurse for, as he was having quite a strong contraction.

Yes. He had literally ordered Namjoon to not touch him before he finishes all the food, that quite frankly, was really hard, because Seokjin had ordered 3 servings as a punishment for Namjoon.

Poor boy was having a hard time swallowing the pancakes, one for it was too much and he already was beyond his capacity, second, he was seeing his mate scrunch his face and hearing him whimper with pain but he was unable to hold him or even sit close to him to comfort him. He was even not allowed to release any calming pheromones can you believe this?

At last, after a very long hour, the pancakes were all somehow stomached by the alpha who, after throwing the trash away, dashed to his mate's side and grabbed his left hand in both of his, to help him through this contraction.

By far, Seokjin's contractions were pretty close by and after the doctor had checked him last time a few minutes ago, she had gone to prepare all the stuff needed for delivery.

Namjoon decided to call Taehyung but then changed his mind and called Jungkook to inform about the situation because he had predicted the alpha to run out of the school the moment he tells him about this.

But even that didn't change the results.

The moment Jungkook cut the call, he dashed into Taehyung's class, dragging him out of his seat and out of the door while muttering a series of sorry to the teacher. Fortunately, the lecture was over and the teacher let them go with just a sorry. Perhaps he had sensed that its some emergency because its not everyday when Jeon Jungkook is seen this frantic.

And the moment they both entered the room, Namjoon slapped his face while Seokjin gave him the look. Guess, they both understood that the amity had made quite an effect on the youngest.

But all in all, Seokjin was finally taken into the other room while the other three remain there waiting, with Namjoon putting the stuff on that a nurse had given him to wear before joining his mate.

Soon enough the said boy was taken to the other room holding his mate and then the younger couple was left waiting in anticipation.

The all seemed really happy to finally welcome the new edition in their family. Even Seokjin, with the pain he was feeling, he still was smiling the best he could because he was finally going to hold his angels in his hands.

But everything is not what it seems to be.

The angels were everything but that. Those four poor souls, that couldn't be any happier, didn't know what hell is waiting for them in the future.

_________________

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And thank you all so so sooo much 27k views and 1k likes. I can't believe my story really got that. When I had started writing I kept questioning that even if a single person with like it enough to read till end.

Thank you all so much. Have a nice day/night.