18

Taehyung didn't want to leave Jungkook alone. But had no other option and also, he trusts his hyung with his everything.

So he quietly left the house and went to Namjoon.

The elder was busy talking with the head security guard about something.

But when he noticed the gloomy but still confused and somehow relaxed too face, he dismissed his talk and sent the man away, walking towards the young alpha boy.

"Hey Taetae, what happened dear? Why are you gloomy, confused and relaxed at the same time? Actually how are you all three of them altogether?" The elder alpha asked in confusion.

"Hyung. Its about Jungkookie. And Jin hyung too."

"Hmm. What about those two?" Namjoon questioned.

"Today in school, Jungkook was totally fine all he time, as much as I remember. Yeah during break time when we went on rooftop, he was shivering a little, and a bit red in face. But it was just for a few moments and he said that its just a bit cold up here. And he really was fine when we went back down." The younger started with the explanation.

"Wait wait wait. What did you say? You both went on rooftop? In school? Who allowed you?" Namjoon started confused but was a little angry at end and Taehyung cursed in his mind.

"Ah hyung. Its nothing big. We just went up there because it was so noisy in cafeteria. And not like we are prohibited from rooftop." He half lied at end to save himself. You see, the elder alpha did not get chosen as head alpha at the age of 18, that too when he wasn't supposed to be on this post ever if it were not for Taehyung being really young.

"Well I don't believe you that your school hasn't prohibited students from rooftop, but I'll let it slide because I know how noisy cafeterias can be and how much you and kook hate noise. And now onto your explanation. Continue" Namjoon said with a sigh.

"OK yeah so. I was saying that kook was fine all day but when we were coming back, in car, he suddenly felt pain. I don't know what happened or why he suddenly felt like that but... His scent also got so strong and he literally started whimpering due to pain. He didn't let me take him hospital so I brought him home, thinking that maybe Jin hyung could help him." Taehyung stopped when he noticed that the elder was thinking.

"OK. And what did Jin do? And what about him was bothering you and why did you come here?" Namjoon asked after a small pause.

"Yeah right, Jin hyung. When we reached home and he saw kook, he went to his room and brought some medicine. I don't know which one was that or for what reason it is used. I went in kitchen to bring water and when I was coming back, I heard hyung say that he should have expected it and when I asked what's wrong with Kookie, he said to come here. I asked again but he said that its omega thing and that I don't need to know..." Taehyung was saying, more like complaining with a pout to the elder but cut himself off when heard the said man burst out laughing, making him pout even more.

"Hyung...!!! Why are you laughing at me?" He whined.

"Ah. Sorry. I'm. I'm really. Really sorry but..." The elder tried to say in between laughing but lost at the end.

"Wae wae wae. Why are you laughing so hard? I'm getting worried sick thinking what's wrong with my mate but first your darling mate shooed me away without telling me and now here you are laughing at me. You husbands are so mean." The true blood whined like a baby. But it somehow stopped the elder's uncontrollable laugh.

"Its nothing serious Tae, don't worry. But yeah, kook won't be going to school next few days and you are going to stay here in pack house or go to my old apartment or to the security service quarters or where ever you want and you can." The elder stated, making it clear that he can't stay at their house nor will he get keys of his own house.

"Wae? OK I understand you are not gonna let me go to my own house but why can't I stay at your house?" Taehyung asked in utter confusion.

"Because Jinnie definitely won't let kook to spend the next few days alone in his apartment and he definitely won't let you two be together under one roof. At least 10 feet will be the deadline." Namjoon informed the younger about his mate's program that, definitely, was true.

"Huh? Hyung... You are confusing me even more. Please tell me what's the problem?" Taehyung was now getting frustrated by all this.

Namjoon looked down at his feet sighing, not sure if he should tell the younger, because if Jin didn't tell him, then he must have a reason. But since Taehyung is mature enough and is together with his mate now, and Jungkook's heat confirms them to be adults, so he gets the right to know.

"Taehyungie... Its... kook is... Ummm. He's..." He started hesitantly, not sure how to word it.

"Hyung please tell me. You are worrying me so much." The younger sounded like if he didn't get an answer, then he will go crazy. That he probably really would.

"He found his mate today, that's you. And then you both spent so much time together, much more than normal couples do. So... He got his first heat." Namjoon said with hands in his pockets, looking anywhere bit at the younger.

Taehyung sighed in relief. "OK. Thank god its not something seri-" But then like realization hit him, hard.

"Wait. WHATTT...!!!" He exclaimed loudly with wide eyes.

"You heard me kid." Namjoon said in a bored tone.

"Then why am I not allowed to be with my mate?" Taehyung said a bit angrily, a little alpha tone evident in his voice.

"Lower it kid, both your anger and possessiveness. And like I called you, you are a KID. Him too. So control your alpha and do as you are told, if you wish best for both yourself and your mate." Namjoon said sternly. He didn't use even a tiny bit of his alpha tone, but the other already coward a little bit and did what he was told and nodded.

Even though Taehyung is a true blood and hold much more power than Namjoon, the elder still holds quite an effect on the younger.

Well, as I said before, Namjoon isn't head alpha for no reason.

"Good. Now go wherever you want to live throughout kook's heat and inform me. I'll bring your clothes and all other necessities.

The younger one again nodded and went out to check all the options he got and where will he feel most comfortable.

Namjoon sighed and went in his office to check the other stuff.