12

"By the way hyung. Why is it just us both here on this table?" Jungkook asked shrugging that stupid thought from his mind. His Taetae can't kill anyone, especially without any solid reason.

"Huh? Because I wanted to sit with you?" Taehyung said confused, turning his answer into a question.

"Aww how sweet. But still. It was OK if others would sit with us. You didn't need to leave them all to just sit with me." He said confusing the alpha even more.

"Uh. What do you mean Jungkook? Others who?" his tone had a hint of anger at the thought of his mate wanting others to share their personal time.

"I mean where are your friends? Will not they sit with us? Or do you not wanna introduce me to them?" Jungkook cleared what he was asking, murmuring the last sentence in a really small voice but Taehyung heard him, that clearly made him even more angry that his omega wanted to meet other people who were strangers for him. But he controlled himself, hardly but still.

"I don't have any friends." Taehyung replied after taking a long and deep sigh, that Jungkook thought was because of not having friends. Oh how wrong the poor boy was.

"Oh. But you are in this school for 3 years now right. So how did you spend your time alone?" Jungkook seemed deeply concerned.

"Kook. I come here for study and spend all my time in class other than this lunch break. Here, I come, eat my lunch and then leave, go to some quiet place and listen to some music for the rest of break. Then again classes and after that I go to home. So how can I not survive without friends?" Wow, he explained it with full details.

"Oh. OK then. But now you won't be alone in break at least. I wish I could join you in classes too but the principal rejected my admission as an advance student and I have to repeat a grade. Huhmff." Aww that cutie pout.

"Aww my bunny. No problem hun. It's OK. At least I will get to see you often in school too now. Before it was just after school." Taehyung said with a really fond smile.

Hearing that sweet pet name from his alpha kicked Jungkook's inner omega really hard and he felt something strange. He was sure he has never felt something even close to this feeling ever before.

As for now, he was being really adorable with a small shy smile on his lips, cheeks bright red, gaze stuck on the table not being able to look at the alpha due to all shyness while his fingers were playing with the French fry in his hand.

Taehyung cooed at the scene in front of him really hard. He has never seen someone get that shy over such little thing. Not even Jungkook before this.

First he thought that maybe it is because it's his first day with him as his mate and alpha, that's why. But then he remembered that he has kept calling him many sweet names every now and then since morning and Jungkook never responded like that.

He just shrugged it off thinking that maybe before Jungkook was not paying his full attention to the alpha, that honestly made him a little angry by just thinking, but then considered it courtesy of the busy day because of it being Jungkook's first day in this school.

"OK c'mon baby bun. Finish up fast. Then I'll take you to the place I spend my break mostly." Taehyung said finally picking his burger up that was waiting, now begging for him to eat it up.

Jungkook nodded slightly, still feeling extremely shy. That made the alpha to look at him confused for a moment but he again shrugged it off. Oh man you should NOT.