33

The next two days went like a blink of an eye and now everything was back to normal for the Kim-Jeon couple.

They both had gotten up early on the Sunday morning and took the charge to get the house back to the condition it was in before the omega's heat.

They didn't want the elder couple to clean after them when they come back.

Jungkook, out of shyness, had kicked Taehyung out of his bedroom and told him to clean the living room while he himself opted to clean all the residual signs of his heat.

The alpha had a great show teasing his shy mate about how he is suddenly trying to be a saint after two days of living as devil.

Well in between the laughing sessions of the alpha and shut up shouts of the omega, the house was finally clean.

After cleaning the room, Jungkook had also cleaned the kitchen and was now preparing for lunch.

Taehyung had already called Namjoon and informed them about the current situation and telling him that they can come back home without any tension.

After making sure that everything was in its place, Taehyung decided to go help Jungkook in kitchen a bit.

But when he reached the entrance, the devil blew an idea in his mind and he decided to go along that.

"Hey kook." And the omega squeaked and jumped.

No, it was not because he got startled by the alpha's sudden appearance.

Well, he did get startled but it was because of the slap he received on his bum from his mate.

And with blushing cheeks, he turned to his smirking mate.

"W-what was that?" Jungkook asked in a squeaky voice.

"What was what?" Taehyung counter questioned with innocent face, tilting his head like the most innocent puppy on earth. But his eyes were still shining with the mischief.

"Why did you slap me?"

"I did? When? Where?" And Jungkook opened his mouth to reply but closed it and turned back to attend the meat on stove.

That made the smirk come back on the alpha's lips. But then the devil gave him another idea and he again chose to do it.

"OK sorry kook. I was just teasing you. We are mates so I thought it won't be too much. But guess it was, for you." He said in such innocent way that now Jungkook felt like he did something wrong.

"No Tae. Don't say sorry. Its just, it was so sudden and you never did something like this before so I was just caught off guard. That's it." Jungkook said softly.

"No still. I need to say sorry. I hit you so suddenly and so hard. Was it really hard? Does it hurt? Let me soothe it a little." Taehyung said and before Jungkook could perceive it fully, he started rubbing the younger's bum where he had hit him.

"Ah no its OK. It doesn't hurt. I'm fine." The younger tried to stop the elder's hand but Taehyung didn't let him.

"No kook. I know it was a hard slap. It must hurt you a lot. Let me soothe it or I will feel guilty for hurting you." The acting king said with all of the world's sadness in his eyes.

"Y-You-you don't ne-eed to fe-feel sad T-Tae. I'm... I- I'm al-ri-ght." Jungkook's voice broke many times because of how flustered he was.

"I know you are just saying it to make me feel better. Otherwise you really are in pain." That devil insisted and continued with his actions.

"T-Tae. Don-don't. ple-ase s-stop." Jungkook said while leaning on the alpha's chest.

And yes, of course he was getting excited. He was in his post-heat and it was his mate rubbing his bum. So of course it was turning him on. And of course Taehyung knew it. And he still continued doing what he was doing.

Because, of-freaking-course this exactly was his plan.